• We’ve rebranded! - We have completely overhauled and redesigned the Hostelbookers app
• Enhanced user interface and experience – Based on customer feedback
• Super quick search – Search for hostels quicker than ever before
• Login – You can now login to view all of your upcoming and previous bookings
• More properties – More hostels listed than ever before, over 30,000!
• Express checkout – Super quick and easy checkout when logged in
Ratings and Reviews
Give up and use the desktop website
Can't sign in (cut and paste password from 1password) slow and buggy - avoid using this to book just to search
the app is slow & need more featurea
- I have an iphone 6s with 4G connection
but the app is really slow compared to Hostelworld.
- it would be great if you add the number of reviews& ratings on the list of hostels before entering to any.
Nothing to boast about
This app is good for what it is intended to do. It helps you find and book a hostel.
The drawback of this app is that it is basically the mobile website in a wrapper. This causes it to be a bit slow as it works as a web app.
The purpose of an app is to enhance a user's experience and this does not take advantage of why people get an iphone.
I use the website a lot when travelling but I will be honest, I will remove this in place of a bookmark to save space on my phone, since it is the same as the mobile site.
My challenge to the developer is to really play around with the iphone sdk. Make it better and faster experience for your customers, or I will keep using airbnb and hostel world.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.