Hot Hands is the new fast and furious tip-of-the-tongue game from The Ellen DeGeneres Show and the makers of Heads Up!, combining all the fun of celebrities and pop-culture savvy with a big red button.
Choose from a variety of categories, from TV Stars to Award Winners, and Musicians. See a picture of a celebrity on the screen, say their name, and press the red button, but hurry! You have only three seconds to identify who each celebrity is! If excitedly shouting celebrity names isn’t an option, you can also play in Multiple Choice and Initials modes. Think you’re hot? Challenge your friends to compete in Multiplayer mode. May the hottest hands win!
1. Ad Choices: policies.warnerbros.com/privacy/en-us/#adchoice
3. Do Not Sell My Personal Information: privacycenter.wb.com/donotsell
Some fixes and gameplay enhancements for the upcoming holidays. Happy playing!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
1. Make sure all of the “achievements” can actually be achieved. ie-get 25 answers correct in a single round...great idea but it doesn’t allow you to get any more questions past the required number needed for a perfect score, even when you’ve got extra time?
2. If the multiplayer games you’ve initiated against players don’t play after a certain number of games they should automatically forfeit.
3. There should be short explanations for the achievements so I’m not having to guess what I need to do to earn it. For instance in the “Say What?” achievement do I need to get 100% correct in a single round of voice mode in all different categories?
4. Fix bugs where it doesn’t recognize achievements. I should’ve gotten the “perfection!!” achievement a bunch of times (because I’ve counted) and I’ve not received it.
5. I invited 2 fb friends and then thought of a couple more to invite, but now I’m unable to invite any more? As in the button isn’t working to add anyone else. Boo.
There are probably more improvements that should be made that I haven’t thought of, but these seem pretty obvious. Overall, it’s pretty fun and can be addictive.
I have had this app since it came out and loved it. Had a problem a year or so ago where it crashed but support had it back up and I lost nothing. This week is different. Been unable to do daily challenges and have lost everything accumulated. Bummer as I had unlocked all categories and had played every day for a few years. Contacted customer support by email on help line multiple times and got no help. Finally decided to bite the bullet and start over and new download was the same. Would have been nice to know they were having issues before I lost everything to start over! Loved the game but not now after faithfully playing it and having it end this way.
I did finally hear from there help center and they did restore my daily progress and all of categories I had previously opened Am back to playing it again. Keeping fingers crossed it doesn’t crash again!!
It has crashed again and help line has ignored my concerns as before. Really wish after faithfully playing the game I could get speedy resolution to the problem. Enjoy the game but it is very frustrating that this keeps happening and no one seems to fix the problem in a timely manner.
Frustrating to play
The game would be more fun with certain improvements. One is I f the voice mode worked. I have specifically noticed that it almost NEVER works on the very first question even after I say the correct answer. I follow the tips and say the full name before pressing the button and it counts my correct answer as incorrect.
Because voice mode was so unpredictable, I decided to go with multiple choice mode which is just as frustrating for different reasons. In the short time given, its nearly impossible to look up at the face and then select from the choices at the bottom in time. Even an extra 5 seconds on the clock would be more helpful.
Also, I have noticed that the game cheats. Often if I am doing better than usual, this is when the voice mode stops working or the time bar seems to run faster when I am trying to say the name.
I’m deleting the game and I don’t recommend it at this point. Play HQ twice a day. At least they have a good reason when they glitch. Trying to connect over a million people at one time is quite an undertaking. This is just poor tech or on purpose.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 150.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Ellen Digital Ventures
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $0.99
- Matchbox of Stars $4.99
- Burst of Stars $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.