Hot Simple Image Viewer is keyboard and mouse controlled viewer intended to make viewing of files inside one folder easy.
Inspired by good ol' Irfan view it uses simply shortcuts:
- space to move to next file in directory;
- enter to toggles full screen view;
- arrow keys to navigate back and forth.
- cmd+o to open another folder
- cmd+i to show file information
- cmd+enter to start a slideshow
- cmd+c to stop slideshow
This way you can open any folder and click through every photo/image in this folder. This app is specially designed for easy to use batch image viewing.
It's perfect for showing photos to your grandmother!
- close app with cmd-W or cmd-Q
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can only navigate starting with the first image in a folder
The app is simple and does what I want except one show-stopper.
If you open an image from the Finder and then use SPACE, ←, or → to navigate, the app displays a dialog to open a folder.
So you can only navigate images in a folder by opening the folder and start with the first image in it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.