*Featured in Best of 2019 Trends of the Year on the App Store*
*Nominated for Best Racing Game and Best Mobile Game at gamescom 2019*
Buckle up and start your engines as you smash, crash, and stunt your way to victory! Put your favorite Hot Wheels® to the test and compete in epic challenges to unlock, collect, and upgrade legends like the Twin Mill™, Bone Shaker™, Rodger Dodger™, and Deora II™.
The year is 2068 and Hot Wheels® has created an all-new car racing sport - the Infinite Loop. Perform epic stunts, crash into your competitors, smash your opponents, and take on gravity-defying loops in a race that makes legends and dreams come true!
ADRENALINE-CHARGED CAMPAIGN MODE
• Go on thrilling solo races in Campaign mode & earn rewards
• Race through multiple chapters designed to test your skills
• Smash and crash your Hot Wheels® through New York, London, and Japan
• Boost your way through the competition and take the top place
UNLOCK, UPGRADE & COLLECT LEGENDARY HOT WHEELS®
• Cruise through Career mode to claim car bonuses for more stunting, racing and smashing
• Collect legendary Hot Wheels® and add awesome skins
• Win rewards and level up by acquiring the rarest cars
RACE YOUR WAY THROUGH CHALLENGES
• Take on daring tasks in Challenges mode to receive special prizes
• Drift to fuel your boost and speed your way through time trials
• Monstrous nemeses and clever traps are ready to take you down - avoid them at all costs!
Are you ready to take on the Infinite Loop? - Challenge Accepted!
Currently optimized for iPhone 7 and above and iPad 6th generation and above.
• This app offers monthly and annual subscriptions.
• If you subscribe to a free trial, monthly or annual subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account after you confirm your subscription.
• Users may be offered a free trial of the subscription in accordance with the banners or offers inside the app.
• One free trial per iTunes account on new subscriptions only.
• If a free trial is offered, users will need to opt-in to a subscription in order to accept the trial period and will have the right to opt-out at any time during the trial period, until 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period. Users will be automatically charged after the trial period if they have not opted out at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the User’s Account Settings (Manage Subscriptions section) after purchase.
• You can cancel your subscription any time, but please note that your subscription will remain effective until the end of the current period and you will not get a refund for any remaining period of a subscription.
• Please note, like all other Apple subscription apps, this app cannot use family sharing to share subscriptions across families.
If you have any questions or need any help, please contact our Customer Support at http://service.mattel.com/us/ContactUs.aspx
This app is subject to an End-User License Agreement: https://hotwheels.mattel.com/sites/mattel.infiniteloop/files/MattelMobileApps-TermsOfService-AllPlatforms.pdf
We’ve made some tune-ups to give you a smoother ride. Check it out!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like this app a lot, though I have a few suggestions to the developers. First off, I think that people should be able to choose their own name. I get the point, like you don’t want people to choose a bad name, but you could have it go through a filter or something. I also wish that you had a tilt control setting. The buttons work fine, but I usually do better with tilt on racing games. My final suggestion is to have a feature where you could scan your hot wheels and then be able to race with them. You wouldn’t have to do them all, just like the ones that are unlock-able without scanning. Like I have a green twin mill, that I think would be cool to scan it on the game so that I could race with it.
Developer Response ,
Hello! (1) You can choose your own, in the settings there are 2 ways to set player name, one is generated username (2 word parts + number) and another is imported from your linked Google Play, Game Center or Facebook account. (2) Tilt control and ability to scan IRL HW cars suggestions will be passed to the team, thank you ;) For now i'd advise you to try touch controls scheme, it frees up the screen space and you do not have to press exact buttons all the time.
Has potential but it ain’t there yet
So. It’s a good concept for a game, but it could’ve used maybe a bit more time in development. There are bugs and glitches galore and there are some mechanics I think should DEFINITELY be changed. First, the bugs and such. They, for me, have to do with glitching through the floor in the middle of a race, my controls not working properly for a short amount of time, and I’m sure there are more I haven’t discovered yet. Mechanics-wise, I wish you actually had to work for a drift and not have it literally an autopilot feature. Another thing is that the wrecking system is trashed. It doesn’t take much to make someone wreck, and you can also get knocked down by getting tapped, even if it was gentle, by an opponent. Also, add maybe a campaign or something. I noticed you brought back Vert Wheeler and that was a nice touch, whether or not you guys intentionally hinted towards Acceleracers. Build off of that! Maybe add the drones the Teku and Metal Maniacs had to battle and make tracks based off of the wheel of power and the racing realms. That would be So. Flipping. Cool. However, this game does feel half-baked due to the issues I stated above. Fix those (and maybe add an Acceleracers-inspired campaign!) and this would be my favorite hot wheels game ever.
Developer Response ,
We introduced campaign mode in 1.4.0. Please, try it, we'd love to hear your feedback on it and game performance in general. All other suggestions about controls and Acceleracers-inspired content is passed to the team. 🏎️
Needs Way More Work
Hot Wheels is mostly a toy selling franchise, but we all have seen how well they can do in gaming. For example Hot Wheels Beat That, Hot Wheels Velocity X, Hot Wheels HW35 and more. Those games had a lot to offer to the table. While this game looks beautiful, it lacks in functionality and content. This game is essentially a re-skin of asphalt with cash grabs. There are essentially only 3 maybe 4 modes, with mediocre tracks. When I say tracks, I mean one world where you just drive in different areas. It might as well be open world. The tracks feel the same and are boring after 3 plays. No time was put into this. Also the cars all handle and feel the same. It’s nothing different. I would really want to see a call back to Acceleracers or Highway 35, but instead we get two cars with skins that are at absurd prices, that will make you have to buy in game currency. This is not the game that we fans wanted. It’s a quick cash grab and nothing more. Quite disappointing as well. The hot wheels license should be treated like royalty not like a casino.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we understand that a long time has passed and it's nearly too late to respond, but we decided to do it anyway. Look, we understand how you feel, you've seen previous collaborations of the HW brand and games, all games and tv series you mentioned were released 10-15 years ago, when games were made differently and for different platforms. This is a mobile game, it does features similarities to other racing games, that's right. It's made in different time and it's constantly in development. Please, follow us and check current its status, if you have time. We released campaign mode in update 1.4.0 and do not plan to stop there 🏎️
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 1.2 GB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2012 Mattel, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Awesome Pack $0.99
- 40 Chromers $1.99
- 110 Chromers $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.