*Nominated for Best Racing Game and Best Mobile Game at Gamescom 2019*
Experience the insane challenges of real-time 8-player PVP racing while you smash, crash, and stunt your way to victory! Collect legendary Hot Wheels® cars like Bone Shaker™, Twin Mill™, Shark Bite™, Rodger Dodger™ and more while upgrading your fleet to compete in the ultimate racing league.
The year is 2068. Hot Wheels® has unveiled the most amazing car racing experience: The Infinite Loop – an all-new racing sport where extreme stunting, crashing, smashing, loops, and tricks make legends and dreams come true!
COMPETE AGAINST THE WORLD
• Race against players in real-time 8-player PVP battles
• Compete in tournaments for special rewards and epic prizes
• Challenge other racers and compete against the world
SMASH & CRASH YOUR WAY TO THE TOP
• Drift to fuel your boost and speed your way ahead of your rivals
• Smash and crash your Hot Wheels® through New York and London
• Monstrous nemeses and clever traps are ready to take you down - avoid them at all cost!
UNLOCK, UPGRADE & COLLECT LEGENDARY HOT WHEELS
• Collect legendary Hot Wheels® and add awesome skins
• Win rewards and level up by acquiring the rarest cars
• Maximize the performance of every Hot Wheels®
Are you ready to take on the Infinite Loop? - Challenge Accepted!
Currently optimized for iPhone 7 and above and iPad 6th generation and above.
• This app offers monthly and annual subscriptions.
• If you subscribe to a free trial, monthly or annual subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account after you confirm your subscription.
• Users may be offered a free trial of the subscription in accordance with the banners or offers inside the app.
• One free trial per iTunes account on new subscriptions only.
• If a free trial is offered, users will need to opt-in to a subscription in order to accept the trial period and will have the right to opt-out at any time during the trial period, until 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period. Users will be automatically charged after the trial period if they have not opted out at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the User’s Account Settings (Manage Subscriptions section) after purchase.
• You can cancel your subscription any time, but please note that your subscription will remain effective until the end of the current period and you will not get a refund for any remaining period of a subscription.
• Please note, like all other Apple subscription apps, this app cannot use family sharing to share subscriptions across families.
If you have any questions or need any help, please contact our Customer Support at http://service.mattel.com/us/ContactUs.aspx
This app is subject to an End-User License Agreement: https://hotwheels.mattel.com/sites/mattel.infiniteloop/files/MattelMobileApps-TermsOfService-AllPlatforms.pdf
Racers, we’ve got a WILD update for you:
•NEW Item - Wild Cards allow you to upgrade any car in your tier
•NEW Daily Deals – Check back every day to get the best deals
•Get Smashin’ & Crashin’ – takedown any car - even your teammates!
We’ve made some tune-ups to give you a smoother ride including:
•Improved match times and other optimizations in Leagues multiplayer mode
•Progression improvements including adding better car upgrade, reward and Challenges notifications
Ratings and Reviews
Has potential but it ain’t there yet
So. It’s a good concept for a game, but it could’ve used maybe a bit more time in development. There are bugs and glitches galore and there are some mechanics I think should DEFINITELY be changed. First, the bugs and such. They, for me, have to do with glitching through the floor in the middle of a race, my controls not working properly for a short amount of time, and I’m sure there are more I haven’t discovered yet. Mechanics-wise, I wish you actually had to work for a drift and not have it literally an autopilot feature. Another thing is that the wrecking system is trashed. It doesn’t take much to make someone wreck, and you can also get knocked down by getting tapped, even if it was gentle, by an opponent. Also, add maybe a campaign or something. I noticed you brought back Vert Wheeler and that was a nice touch, whether or not you guys intentionally hinted towards Acceleracers. Build off of that! Maybe add the drones the Teku and Metal Maniacs had to battle and make tracks based off of the wheel of power and the racing realms. That would be So. Flipping. Cool. However, this game does feel half-baked due to the issues I stated above. Fix those (and maybe add an Acceleracers-inspired campaign!) and this would be my favorite hot wheels game ever.
Bugs bugs bugs
Hi Mattel I’ve been waiting for a west release of this game ever since I came across vids of it when it was still only and the Eastern part of the world and its fun. But it’s full of bugs including me being unable to claim daily login gifts, my controls not working properly when I accidentally click on them and accidentally either open up the games community thing by accident mid League race then I also experience frequent slowdowns also in league. And you said with Version 1.22 it would address the lag in league and the inability to claim Daily login awards. For the most part the most recent update did fix most of the bugs but last week my Daily Logins stopped working again. Also Mattel can you add a Tokyo Track and Power Rage and Asphalt Assault as two new T1 cars make a new class of Street class before Muscle class.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear that you're having issues with the game. Did the latest update fix these for you?
Needs Way More Work
Hot Wheels is mostly a toy selling franchise, but we all have seen how well they can do in gaming. For example Hot Wheels Beat That, Hot Wheels Velocity X, Hot Wheels HW35 and more. Those games had a lot to offer to the table. While this game looks beautiful, it lacks in functionality and content. This game is essentially a re-skin of asphalt with cash grabs. There are essentially only 3 maybe 4 modes, with mediocre tracks. When I say tracks, I mean one world where you just drive in different areas. It might as well be open world. The tracks feel the same and are boring after 3 plays. No time was put into this. Also the cars all handle and feel the same. It’s nothing different. I would really want to see a call back to Acceleracers or Highway 35, but instead we get two cars with skins that are at absurd prices, that will make you have to buy in game currency. This is not the game that we fans wanted. It’s a quick cash grab and nothing more. Quite disappointing as well. The hot wheels license should be treated like royalty not like a casino.
- 770.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2019 Mattel, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Beginner Pack $2.99
- Hot Gold - Xtra Small $1.99
- Hot Gold - Small $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.