*Featured in Best of 2019 Trends of the Year on the App Store*
*Nominated for Best Racing Game and Best Mobile Game at gamescom 2019*
Buckle up and start your engines as you smash, crash, and stunt your way to victory! Put your favorite Hot Wheels® to the test and compete in epic challenges to unlock, collect, and upgrade legends like the Twin Mill™, Bone Shaker™, Rodger Dodger™, and Deora II™.
The year is 2068 and Hot Wheels® has created an all-new car racing sport - the Infinite Loop. Perform epic stunts, crash into your competitors, smash your opponents, and take on gravity-defying loops in a race that makes legends and dreams come true!
ADRENALINE-CHARGED CAMPAIGN MODE
• Go on thrilling solo races in Campaign mode & earn rewards
• Race through multiple chapters designed to test your skills
• Smash and crash your Hot Wheels® through New York, London, and Japan
• Boost your way through the competition and take the top place
UNLOCK, UPGRADE & COLLECT LEGENDARY HOT WHEELS®
• Cruise through Career mode to claim car bonuses for more stunting, racing and smashing
• Collect legendary Hot Wheels® and add awesome skins
• Win rewards and level up by acquiring the rarest cars
RACE YOUR WAY THROUGH CHALLENGES
• Take on daring tasks in Challenges mode to receive special prizes
• Drift to fuel your boost and speed your way through time trials
• Monstrous nemeses and clever traps are ready to take you down - avoid them at all costs!
Are you ready to take on the Infinite Loop? - Challenge Accepted!
Currently optimized for iPhone 7 and above and iPad 6th generation and above.
• This app offers monthly and annual subscriptions.
• If you subscribe to a free trial, monthly or annual subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account after you confirm your subscription.
• Users may be offered a free trial of the subscription in accordance with the banners or offers inside the app.
• One free trial per iTunes account on new subscriptions only.
• If a free trial is offered, users will need to opt-in to a subscription in order to accept the trial period and will have the right to opt-out at any time during the trial period, until 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period. Users will be automatically charged after the trial period if they have not opted out at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the User’s Account Settings (Manage Subscriptions section) after purchase.
• You can cancel your subscription any time, but please note that your subscription will remain effective until the end of the current period and you will not get a refund for any remaining period of a subscription.
• Please note, like all other Apple subscription apps, this app cannot use family sharing to share subscriptions across families.
If you have any questions or need any help, please contact our Customer Support at https://creative-mobile.helpshift.com/a/hot-wheels/
This app is subject to an End-User License Agreement: https://cm.games/terms-of-use/
©2021 Creative Mobile OÜ.
HOT WHEELS™ and associated trademarks and trade dress are owned by, and used under license from, Mattel.
This update contains some important technical fixes and improvements under the hood. Stay tuned for future updates!
See you on the track!
Ratings and Reviews
Love the game, but can’t get in
Date released; November 30th, 2020
First things first. This game is awesome. It may be a re-skin of asphalt 8, but at least we have a real life connection. Asphalt 8 doesn’t make toy cars now do they? Second, I love the fact that you can purchase 10 crates at a time for a guaranteed great reward. The multiplayer and single player options are a nice touch. Over all, the game is awesome. But. At the time I’m writing this, the game isn’t loading. I was hoping I didn’t have the right version and needed to update but I don’t. I don’t know if this is on my end or Mattel’s, but it won’t work. I’m not docking stars for a temporary set back, and most of you reading this will be reading this review after this is fix. This is more of a help request for Mattel, but the game is awesome either way. I love it and hope I can play more soon.
I will re-release this review when the problem is gone. Thank you Mattel.
Date released; December 2nd, 2020
Thank you thank you thank you for the quick fix Mattel. I don’t know if it was on my end or yours but the problem is gone. So thank you
Date released; December 5th, 2020
Thanks for the quick developer response. That’s all I wanted to say this time.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for updating your review. We are glad that update fixed the issue. Hope your races go smooth and trophies number is high! 🏎️🏆
Has potential but it ain’t there yet
So. It’s a good concept for a game, but it could’ve used maybe a bit more time in development. There are bugs and glitches galore and there are some mechanics I think should DEFINITELY be changed. First, the bugs and such. They, for me, have to do with glitching through the floor in the middle of a race, my controls not working properly for a short amount of time, and I’m sure there are more I haven’t discovered yet. Mechanics-wise, I wish you actually had to work for a drift and not have it literally an autopilot feature. Another thing is that the wrecking system is trashed. It doesn’t take much to make someone wreck, and you can also get knocked down by getting tapped, even if it was gentle, by an opponent. Also, add maybe a campaign or something. I noticed you brought back Vert Wheeler and that was a nice touch, whether or not you guys intentionally hinted towards Acceleracers. Build off of that! Maybe add the drones the Teku and Metal Maniacs had to battle and make tracks based off of the wheel of power and the racing realms. That would be So. Flipping. Cool. However, this game does feel half-baked due to the issues I stated above. Fix those (and maybe add an Acceleracers-inspired campaign!) and this would be my favorite hot wheels game ever.
Developer Response ,
We introduced campaign mode in 1.4.0. Please, try it, we'd love to hear your feedback on it and game performance in general. All other suggestions about controls and Acceleracers-inspired content is passed to the team. 🏎️
A little confusing how to upgrade your car or get new cars. All the different collection systems and leveling up for completing tasks aren’t user friendly. Too many concepts of coins, tickets, driver points, the green things with persons head, the blue things with a c on them, the coin with the strong arm, orange and yellow square tablet tokens. It leads you to buy a car that is randomly advertised showing different cars kind of like a chest with a surprise treasure ... buy it with a yellow square token and it gives you the same crappy car you first started with no matter how many times you try. Also confusing not knowing when tasks are completed to collect all this garbage so you can move to next level. Could be much more streamlined. Graphics are decent during races. Tilt method of driving should be programmed instead of arrows. Arrows for turning make it difficult to press drifting and turbo buttons which are necessary to pass the level if you don’t want to lose your tickets.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for suggesting tilt (gyro) controls support. I'll pass it to the team. However, if you find the buttons controls placement not comfortable enough, you can try to enable the "touch" scheme in the ⚙️ Settings → General settings. Hope that in future updates we'll be able to include more control schemes! About currencies for upgrades, appreciate your feedback, check the FAQ part about vehicles (🌎 button in the main menu), it might help.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Osauhing Creative Mobile
- 1.9 GB
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 Mattel, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Awesome Pack $4.99
- 110 Chromers $4.99
- 40 Chromers $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.