Travel to the hotels we love, with deals you’ll love. From top-rated luxury hotels to tried-and-true favorites to one-of-a-kind boutiques, we work with great hotels (and only partner with hotels where we’d wanna stay).
On-the-go? Use our app to book travel deals so good we don’t offer them on the web. Experience the simplest hotel booking app – just 3 taps and a swipe to book in under 60 seconds.
Don’t miss our Daily Drop deals, which rocks awesome jaw-dropping hotel discounts. Just swipe to unlock the extra special deal of the day and book your stay.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN A BOOKING APP
• Weekend stay? Last minute trip? Dream vacation? Business trips? All good. Book tonight, next week, or up to 100 days in advance
• We’ve got the hookup for deals on last minute hotel bookings wherever you travel to
• Select hotels offer cancellable rates – only on our app. Look for the Cancellable badge before you book if you need travel flexibility
• 24/7 customer support (from real, live, nice people) for every booking
FIND HOTELS EASILY
• Hotel descriptions provide the three reasons why we love it (and why you will too)
• Our categories (like Basic, Hip and Luxe) make it easy to book the perfect hotel, bnb, inn, resort or over-the-top suite
• Find hotels by city, neighborhood or filter by your trip needs. Traveling with Fido? Toggle on “pet friendly”
• Need a second opinion? Find hotel ratings, stay reviews and photos from fellow bookers
• Frequent Traveler? Favorite your usual hotels
HT PERKS PROGRAM
• Loyalty is a breeze – the more you book, the better your hotel deals get! Level up to claim more travel discounts and rewards
SOME TRIP IDEAS
• Happy hour is never just an hour. Book hotel deals where tonight takes you
• Skip the commute. With a same day last minute hotel deal, traffic can wait
• Travel for business or pleasure - or both? Lock down biz travel then book another hotel night, it’s a vacation deal!
• Group traveling made simple. Book multiple hotel rooms for the ultimate friends vacation
• Summer road trips are fun. Find new hotels at every stop and enjoy the cheap discounts
• Surprise! A last minute trip is the best gift. Book rooms and text the BFF “Vegas, tonight”
• Invite a fellow traveler or two on your last hurrah, and book the most over-the-top rooms or VIP suite
• Spontaneous travel decision? Booking a trip on a whim is fun with deals!
“The app made its name with last-minute deals, but you can plan as far as 100 days out and even score baller rooms for way less” - Conde Nast Traveler (2017)
Whether traveling near or far, searching for last minute trips and local hotel deals is easy!
Download the HotelTonight booking app today to stay at awesome hotels with great deals. Plan less and live more!
HotelTonight brings you amazing hotel deals for tonight, tomorrow and beyond! Hotels give us discounts on their unsold rooms and you get to book amazing hotels at great prices. Three taps, one swipe, and you are booked!
Download now to find deals so good hotels will not let us put it on the website.
In the latest update, we’ve made performance improvements so it’s even easier and more fun to book a place on HotelTonight.
Ratings and Reviews
Whether you just want to get away or totally forgot to reserve a room, Hotel Tonight proves that last-minute accommodations don’t have to be last resorts. By unearthing unsold rooms, this helpful app can offer some steep savings. A streamlined interface puts photos in the forefront, and when you’re ready to book, it’s as simple as could be. Bring on the spontaneous trips!
Great hotel choices and prices, BUT treated poorly upon arrival
The concept of the app is genius. Prices are good and fair for last min booking. Would be great if they could lower the prices after a certain time frame and/or offer a rate for after 2am check in and same day check out. Sometimes you just party too hard that you just want to crash in a nice bed till 10am and leave.
(This is directed to the business development team when picking new places) But I realize that third party bookings are not the main revenue generator but at least treat us with some kind of respect. We filled a room for a very low price that might have been empty. We helped you achieve 100% occupancy and made you look good to corporate... if you have a bigger room, maybe a upgrade would be nice because after that, I’ll always try and stay with you. I rather stay at the same place then different ones... in the end I paid for something. If it’s the quality you want to take out, fine but keep my check in process the same as others. And maybe offer more upgrade options... giving me a bunk bed for me and my man to sleep on after a club night is not cute. At least tell me your going to put me in there. POD hotel was smart and made separate category’s for the bunk rooms, they rest of you should too.
Terrible experience with my hotel and hoteltonight didn’t help AT ALL
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. I booked 3 nights but I wasn't able to use them because of COVID. I attempted to contact them on social media, email, and phone multiple times months and weeks in advanced to try and move my dates but NO ANSWER. They finally responded days after my scheduled nights on SOCIAL MEDIA and told me it was too late and that I would only have 2 nights of credit. I then spent over 2 months trying arguing with Eduardo Larrinaga Jean the manager and Alberto with no justification on their end. I also tried to book the two nights that I was stuck with but there was no availability for the entire two months, unless they wanted me to pay extra. TERRIBLE customer service and a waste of my valuable time.
If their team handled proper basic communication I wouldn't have lost a night. I am a business owner myself and I understand the importance of putting customers first and fixing a customers problem even if it costs them a night in the near term. But instead their team has made this simple fix extremely difficult to save one night of profit.
I hope no customer is ever treated this way under any circumstance
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hotel Tonight Inc
- 47.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2018 Hotel Tonight, Inc.