Take the red-eye. Rest after that five-star meal. Prep for your keynote address. No matter where you go and what you do, you’ll always have room to rest, refuel, and recharge with HotelsByDay.
Ever wish you could indulge in a hotel hours before check-in, or long after check-out? Now you can with HotelsByDay, the only mobile provider of intra-day hotel spaces. Priced at a discount from a typical overnight stay, rooms booked on
HotelsByDay give you flexibility, comfort, and a space of your own—by day. Booking doesn’t require a credit card, and you can do it in three simple clicks. Hotels post their unused day space here; you browse the offerings, and book a room. Then, you check in as usual—and use the space to nap after a redeye, prepare for an event, host meetings, or simply relax. Elegant and convenient, HotelsByDay allows you to focus on having a beautiful time. Specific uses:
* Land from your redeye—straight into a nap and a shower
* Relax during a long layover or flight delay
* Prepare for or unwind from a cruise
* Enjoy ultra-late checkout before a late flight
DO BUSINESS BETTER
* Enjoy a slick workspace in between meetings
* Graduate from Starbucks—and prep for or host meetings and interviews
* Cut down on work-related travel expenses by making day trips
* Shorten your business—and get home to the family faster
* Book a space for your next casting call, audition, or publicity event
GET MORE OUT OF YOUR DAY TRIPS
* Have a luxurious home base and meeting spot for your group
* Take advantage of daytime amenities, like pools, spas, and gyms
* Get ready for an event, such as a wedding or dinner
* Book a space to shower, rest, and transition from day to night
HotelsByDay is free to use. Download today to browse our selection of luxury hotels, and find your perfect daytime space.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Map functionality u need it better
Map needs to update as u roll. Sometimes I don’t care about hotels where I am... I care about hotels where I’m going. So if I’m in Boston but I’m going to Portland, ME this app makes me find Portland before showing me hotels there by a drop down? No good. I need to be able to scroll the map and hotels pop up as I go.
This is an amazing app which does what no other app/website in the hotel industry does. This app finds you rooms for hourly rates instead of nightly. This app is great if you’re someone like me who likes to drive a lot and doesn’t need a room for the whole day and night, just a few hours for some sleep. With this app you won’t have to pay those hurtful over $150 rates for a room which you won’t even use for 12 hours.
Super good and easy app!
This app is purposely designed for booking hotels for not overnight stay, which is fantastic! There really isn’t even a single app that does the same job. For regular flyer, this is the best app for you to book a hotel during day time and take a couple of hours nap. Highly recommend!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.