With the HotSchedules Passbook for iPhone and iPad, you can access HotSchedule IoT Platform Applications for restaurants, anywhere, anytime. The mobile app lets employees, managers and executives stay informed about their restaurant operations, sales and labor activities.
Key features of HotSchedules Passbook for iPhone and iPad
• Explore the Passbook JS API to access the following device features:
• App Storage - store any kind of data and option to send as email attachment
• Audio - Play and record audio messages
• Bar and QR Code Scanner - scan inventory Bar codes or QR codes
• Camera - Take photos and videos from camera.
• Connection Info - Get information about current connection status
• Device Info - Get basic information about device.
• Orientation - Lock device in specified mode (portrait/landscape)
• Geolocation - Get geolocation coordinates
• Launch - Open URL in external browser and opening external map application
with specific location coordinates and addresses
• Navigation Bar - Using navigation bar controls
• Shake Detection - ability to detect when a physical device performs a shake gesture
• Settings>General with ability to set a default namespace
• Settings>Authentication with ability use PIN, Pattern, and Finger print to login
Note: To use HotSchedules Passbook with your own business data, you must have a HotSchedules IoT Platform account.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Small bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Talk about useless. It won't even log employees in. You're better off sticking to a web browser.
It is for restaurants only
This is a great app to see your restaurant sales at a glance
Very easy to use.
- 9.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 HotSchedules Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.