Save even more with exclusive, last-minute travel deals in the Hotwire app. Hot Rate® deals make booking travel easy, exciting, and affordable!
1. You pick the star-rating, location, amenities, and price.
2. We reveal your top-notch, deeply-discounted hotel right after booking.
3. Done and done.
We've added new ways for you to hack your trip and get the best deal, available only on the app:
• Discounted pricing and app-only coupons. Saving cash looks good on you.
• Draw your ideal neighborhood. Circle a specific location on the map, and we’ll find you a Hot Rate® Hotel right there.
• Sync with your schedule. You can add trip details directly to your calendar in a matter of seconds.
The Hotwire app packs in everything our customers love about our site—and more—including:
• Unbeatable deals up to the last minute. Hotwire is the go-to app for booking money-saving, unforgettable trips. Book weeks in advance or the day of. Either way, Hotwire has you covered.
• Thousands of hotels to choose from. Think: trendy, boutique properties and iconic brands like Fairmont, Hyatt, and Marriott.
• Get 1 of 2 Hot Rate® Hotels. Hacking your Hot Rate® just got easier in the app. We’ll show two hotels, and you’re guaranteed to stay at one of them.
• Our low price guarantee. Book with confidence—our rates won’t be beat.
• 24/7 customer service. Message our team with any questions, day or night.
At Hotwire, we’re improving our app experience 24/7 to be your go-to for the hottest deals on hotels, cars, and flights. With the Hotwire app, you can:
• Spontaneously book last-minute trips on the go
• Outrageous last minute hotel deals
• Check your trip details in a few taps
• Improved calendar so you can book longer stays
• We made some performance improvements so your booking experience is better than ever
Oh, and we also squashed a few bugs since our last update.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Deals I’ve seen this far!
I’ve used Hotwire twice now, both to book hotels in Charlotte, NC. First one was a 4-Star Hotel in Uptown Charlotte for about $111/night which was about $140 cheaper than any other hotel in the city. Next time I used it we got a 4-Star Hotel in the heart of the city for about $104/night - even better than the first time! Although you may not know exactly where you’re staying at the time of booking, it may be worth while if you are planning on being in a big city or somewhere loaded with hotels because this website will give you the best rate because of that no show until book policy. Just read the details like free WiFi, parking, choose your bed or hotel chooses for you, etc. before booking and you shouldn’t have a problem!!
So I’ve never had problems with other sites booking a hotel and didn’t expect to have such a headache of a time with these scum. I have had two bad incidents now within two days. First I pick the hotel and the bed and go to book and pay I click pay and it says oops the deal is gone select another room and book now. All the while my card was charged the full amount for the room that was never booked. Now when I contacted them they said they didn’t charge my car that it is a hold placed but not by them so says the rep I’m talking to they can only release the funds and then I have to wait 5-7 days for my money to be put back into my account. So I figured alright I’ll wait. Then couple days later going to book another room what do you know same thing happens again charged my card full price and didn’t book the room at all. Now I’m out a couple hundred dollars until this “release” goes through and I get my money credited back to my account. DO NOT ISE HOTWIRE AT ALL FOR ANY REASON THEY WILL SCREW YOU OVER AND NOT TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY ON THEIR END AND BLAME YOUR BANK AND THAT YOU NEED TO CONTACT THEM INSTEAD OF HOTWIRE IM FILING A COMPLAINT WITH BBB AND MY BANK IS OPENING A FRAUD CLAIM AGAINST THEM FOR THEM SAYING THEY NEVER CHARGED MY CARD YET IT STATES CLEARLY IN MY STATEMENT HOTWIRE SO OF THEY DIDNT AUTHORIZE THE CHARGE THEN ITS FRAUD AND NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED SO IT WILL BE!!!
Hotwire customer care terrible
Booked a hot deal and my card was charged. I was then brought to a screen that said an error occurred and that deal was no longer available. So I had a full trip charged to my card and Hotwire customer care refused to do anything except lay the blame on my credit card company and me. Took 4 days for the credit to be available on my card again. Their customer care department is a third party company out of Malaysia that refuses to give you information on how to contact Hotwire corporate offices after they ultimately refuse to help you.
Stay away from Hotwire. They’ll cause your money to be caught in limbo while you watch hotel prices get higher by the day waiting for it to be freed back to available credit. I booked my room directly through Hampton Inn, the hotel Hotwire suggested I’d get with the hot deal and they were more sympathetic to my problem than Hotwire was and provided the same rate.
Do yourself a favor and book directly through the hotel. Many times they’ll honor prices found on apps like Hotwire. Avoid Hotwire, Expedia and Priceline. They’re all the same company who doesn’t care about you. Just a middleman trying to carve a slice of something they don’t deserve.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.