Save even more with exclusive, last-minute travel deals in the Hotwire app. Hot Rate® deals make booking travel easy, exciting, and affordable!
1. You pick the star-rating, location, amenities, and price.
2. We reveal your top-notch, deeply-discounted hotel right after booking.
3. Done and done.
We've added new ways for you to hack your trip and get the best deal, available only on the app:
• Discounted pricing and app-only coupons. Saving cash looks good on you.
• Draw your ideal neighborhood. Circle a specific location on the map, and we’ll find you a Hot Rate® Hotel right there.
• Sync with your schedule. You can add trip details directly to your calendar in a matter of seconds.
The Hotwire app packs in everything our customers love about our site—and more—including:
• Unbeatable deals up to the last minute. Hotwire is the go-to app for booking money-saving, unforgettable trips. Book weeks in advance or the day of. Either way, Hotwire has you covered.
• Thousands of hotels to choose from. Think: trendy, boutique properties and iconic brands like Fairmont, Hyatt, and Marriott.
• Get 1 of 2 Hot Rate® Hotels. Hacking your Hot Rate® just got easier in the app. We’ll show two hotels, and you’re guaranteed to stay at one of them.
• Our low price guarantee. Book with confidence—our rates won’t be beat.
• 24/7 customer service. Message our team with any questions, day or night.
NEW iOS 14 Features!
DEAL WIDGET: Plan a last-minute getaway in just a few taps with Hotwire’s new deal widget! Check out top weekend deals near you, right from your home screen. Just add the widget and enable location services to get goin’.
APP CLIP: New to Hotwire? Try out our App Clip, available via Hotwire.com on your mobile device. See app-exclusive features, including hotel reviews, and quickly book using Apple Pay. The App Clip will also keep your reservation details on your home screen for up to 10 days. Can’t get enough? You can also easily download the full Hotwire app!
At Hotwire, we’re improving our app experience 24/7 to be your go-to for the hottest deals on hotels, cars, and flights. With the Hotwire app, you can:
• Get up-to-date hotel cleaning and safety protocols in response to COVID-19
• Spontaneously book last-minute trips on the go
• Save up to 60% with Hot Rate® deals
• Check your trip details in a few taps
Oh, and we also squashed a few bugs since our last update.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Deals I’ve seen this far!
I’ve used Hotwire twice now, both to book hotels in Charlotte, NC. First one was a 4-Star Hotel in Uptown Charlotte for about $111/night which was about $140 cheaper than any other hotel in the city. Next time I used it we got a 4-Star Hotel in the heart of the city for about $104/night - even better than the first time! Although you may not know exactly where you’re staying at the time of booking, it may be worth while if you are planning on being in a big city or somewhere loaded with hotels because this website will give you the best rate because of that no show until book policy. Just read the details like free WiFi, parking, choose your bed or hotel chooses for you, etc. before booking and you shouldn’t have a problem!!
Booked at WRONG HOTEL!!!
Wow where to start, first I booked a Hot wire deal for a hotel in Shamrock, Tx. I showed up at the hotel by the address found in my confirmation however they could not find my reservation. Come to find out somehow they have this account mixed up with another hotel in Dallas, TX. When I called Hotwire, I was hung up on 3 times due to them “not getting ahold of the hotel to verify reservation” I advised them the phone # they have associated with this hotel is not correct. I provided the correct phone number to them by a simple google search and 1 rep hung up on me when she told me she called them and no one answered. I placed her on hold and called the hotel and they answered immediately. When I told her this she hung up on me. The 2nd time I spoke with a rep she told me the number that I provided to her for the hotel was a cell #. I advised her it isn’t and did a 3 way call with the hotel. They confirmed they did not have a reservation for me and that I am not the first person who this has happened to with them through hotwire. The rep hung up on us during our conversation! The 3rd rep, I don’t even know what happened, I thought she was actually gonna do something but she hung up when I was on hold and it went to some voicemail message. I have NEVER had problems with hotwire before, I use them frequently however I will NEVER use them again after this! I have spent at least 2 hours on the phone with them and I still have not gotten a refund!!!!
So I’ve never had problems with other sites booking a hotel and didn’t expect to have such a headache of a time with these scum. I have had two bad incidents now within two days. First I pick the hotel and the bed and go to book and pay I click pay and it says oops the deal is gone select another room and book now. All the while my card was charged the full amount for the room that was never booked. Now when I contacted them they said they didn’t charge my car that it is a hold placed but not by them so says the rep I’m talking to they can only release the funds and then I have to wait 5-7 days for my money to be put back into my account. So I figured alright I’ll wait. Then couple days later going to book another room what do you know same thing happens again charged my card full price and didn’t book the room at all. Now I’m out a couple hundred dollars until this “release” goes through and I get my money credited back to my account. DO NOT ISE HOTWIRE AT ALL FOR ANY REASON THEY WILL SCREW YOU OVER AND NOT TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY ON THEIR END AND BLAME YOUR BANK AND THAT YOU NEED TO CONTACT THEM INSTEAD OF HOTWIRE IM FILING A COMPLAINT WITH BBB AND MY BANK IS OPENING A FRAUD CLAIM AGAINST THEM FOR THEM SAYING THEY NEVER CHARGED MY CARD YET IT STATES CLEARLY IN MY STATEMENT HOTWIRE SO OF THEY DIDNT AUTHORIZE THE CHARGE THEN ITS FRAUD AND NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED SO IT WILL BE!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.