Hour, your popular and convenient free World Clock since 2012.
• Quick Access from the menu bar.
• Add or Delete any city, as many as you want.
• Simply rearrange your cities by drag and drop.
• Hour display the Clock Face black or white background, following the night and day of the city.
• Display AM/PM format or 24H format.
• Notification Center Widget.
• Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday information displayed*.
• Display an analog or digital Clock, in the menu bar.
• Optionally display the current date, in the menu bar.
• Theme light or dark.
• Easily schedule meetings or calls with friends or colleagues with the time travel slider*.
• Rename the city as you want.
• Fine tune time format per world clock*.
• Digital mode for your World Clocks.
• Sunrise, Sunset information*.
• Time Offset information*.
• Transparency mode.
• VoiceOver support.
Hour never prompts you for a review because we value your workflow too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thank you in advance.
Bugs Fixed and some improvements. Thanks to Nadine, Leo, Peter, Stuart, Matt, Samuel... and all our customers for their suggestions and bug reports.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty good app, but some issues
It's a great app and very useful when working with a remote team across the globe. I've been running the app for several months now and just recently I've noticed it has some memory leaks. Under normal usage where you periodically restart the system the leak isn't really noticable. After 70 consecutive days of uptime and the app running the entire time it's managed to consume upwards of 4.5 GB.
Could use some improvements to facilitate planning meetings
This app doesn’t allow you to change the names of cities (i.e., if one of your attendees is from Bellingham, WA, you have to keep the city name at Seattle. The app doesn’t allow you to change the name from Seattle to Bellingham even though the two cities are in the same time zone.) This app also doesn’t allow you to easily ask and answer the question, "If I want to schedule a meeting next Wednesday, at 11AM, what time will it be for my attendees in Kemah, Texas and St. Louis, Missouri? I want to know if it will cut into their lunch time or or commited times that they have locked in. You have to wrestle with it.
Great, But Annoying
This would be ideal, if the program didn’t pop up asking for reviews. I have every possible notification setting disabled, and, still, I get requests for reviews? Absolutely not okay. It’s a testament to how much I like the app otherwise that it retains 3 stars. Normally, I’d delete the app and give a 1 star review for this intrusive garbage. If there’s another review request now that I’ve made one, I WILL give 1 star. Leave us alone, please, or give us a way to shut this off. Otherwise, thank you for the excellent app. Once they get enough reviews from us cannon fodder, hopefully they’ll remove the review demand and be an all-around worthy app.
- Fabrice Leyne
- 4.6 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2020 seense
- In-App Purchases
- Hour Advanced Features $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.