Hours Keeper is a well designed application that you can use to easily track your hours worked and calculate your earnings.
Hours Keeper allows to record your daily working hours for each client, including your overtime and break time. After earnings been calculated, your can generate PDF invoices to sent to your clients and track all the billings and the payments.
“Easy to use and simple. It’s very useful and is definitely worth every penny. Great customer service from developers!”
“Very well executed app, nice clean interface with tones of useful features.”
“A great app for those of us that do business on the go. It is packed full of great features that really help out. Great job.”
Our Hours Keeper is one of the best tools to track down all the hours you have worked. Once you use the app you will want nothing else to make your hours and earnings tracking easier.
- Well designed, easy to use, intuitive interface.
- Realtime hours/earning tracking for multiple clients.
- Weekly and monthly timesheet.
- PDF invoices to send to customers.
- Earnings reports.
- Calendar to map your daily earning for each month.
- Billing and payment tracking.
- Configurable overtime and break time for time tracking.
- Export data as CSV.
- Sync data between all your devices.
- Passcode protection.
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use the app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , and you will get the response with solutions in a short time.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Minor bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Few issues with newest version
1. Why can't I create an invoice without jobs? Often I need to invoice clients for a piece of hardware or recurring monthly charge. To accomplish this I have to change the hourly to $0.00 and clock a minute of time. Then add it to the invoice with the hardware. How hard is it to NOT require the job?
2. All of a sudden I can't email an invoice out. Ugh.
All in all I love the app. Please keep supporting and improving
Great Program with No Support
I have been using this program since 2014 with minimal issues. The only issue was when they added the login requirement (requiring the user to create an account). It appears they have turned off or not renewed the domain name for the app login (just recently) as I am now unable to run the app or export my critical data. Reached out to developer but received no response. Decided to download a similar app (which appears to be from the same developer) to see if it could/would import my data; no luck. I discovered a similar new app that has an account recovery feature using the same login system as this app. But the account login capability reported the same error (domain not found). Reached out to the developer who stated that this capability is currently inoperative. No estimate as to when it would be fixed. I resorted to manually recovering the application database containing my data, then replacing the same database in the new program (Hours Keeper with updated icon). Data was successfully recovered. Would not recommend this developer or their apps.
Good for tracking daycare hours
I use it to track the hours I keep my kid at daycare. I clock in and out as I drop off or pick up. It has a nice invoicing feature that automatically calculates overtime. I'm happy with it. I would like to see the ability to creat more complicated rules. For example, I would like to set a rule that if I clock out more than 15 minutes after the hour, that it would just round up to the next hour. It gets a full 5 stars from me because they made a full pro version that I was able to buy directly from the App Store (as opposed to an in app purchase), allowing my family to use it without additional purchases.
The developer, BHI Technologies, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- BHI Technologies, Inc.
- 20.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2015 Appxy. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.