As America's leading home design authority, House Beautiful is a magazine for dreamers and doers packed with ideas and advice for loving your home. House Beautiful helps readers create the home of their dreams.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
House Beautiful Magazine US Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
While I agree with the other reviewers that paper subscribers should have access, I also understand this is a new technology and will give Hearst the benefit of the doubt (at least for a while).
I am actually switching to digital subscriptions for as many mags as possible. I miss the paper magazines, but I don't miss my piles of magazines that clog up my office.
The thing that disappoints me most about the app is the fact that they aren't taking full advantage of the digital options available; for instance: links to products and sharing options. BHG mag does a much better job at this. In addition, they should take cues from digital mags like Lonny and try to develop something more interactive.
Layout is unfriendly. I have other subscriptions that follow the table of content and vertical or horizontal,position of ipad does not affect
I doubt I will recommend your magazine in this format
Can't save any ideas
I love design magazines but am sick of the stacks of why did I keep this again? Mess. This app. Is easy to use. Gives me the same detail, glossy feel the magazine did. Buuuuut when I find something I love, I can't "rip" out the page and put it in a file. There doesn't seem to be a way to save ( or send someone ) a great idea. Sure it's great to have the magazine on my I pad but what's the point if I can't remember the amazing orange lamp I wanted to use in my sons room? Or send my sister the perfect picture of a vase I know she's been looking for? I would if it was on paper.
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 45.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- House Beautiful is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. House Beautiful is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- House Beautiful Magazine $1.99
- House Beautiful Magazine $19.99
- Magazine-Dec/Jan 2013 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.