Wish you had a helping hand when viewing your dream new home? Take House Inspector along with you to the viewing. The app gives you an interactive list of the things to look out for when viewing a property. It also gives you a set of useful tools to record your visit and compare the properties you visited.
Is the water pressure sufficient? Are there watermark stains on the ceiling? Is there vegetation growing in the guttering? Simply mark the answers to these simple yes or no questions as you walk around the property and House Inspector saves your answers for future reference.
Based on your answers - House Inspector will give the property an overall rating.
You can also take pictures of the property and file them the properties folder - adding notes to the pictures as you need to.
Finally, House Inspector includes a handy Compass feature so you can record which direction key areas of the property are facing.
• Interactive checklist for the things you should be looking out for.
• Automatic property rating given based on your findings.
• Take and save photos of your visit – stored under the property entry.
• Make notes about your visit and apply notes to the photos you took.
• Quickly compare property scores.
• Apply your own personal star rating to each property.
• Handy compass tool lets you record which way key areas of the property are facing.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Added feature to highlight inspection categories with low scores.
Ratings and Reviews
This could be a great app with some small changes.
This app is well laid out and simple to use but it’s missing a few features that would have made it great. The biggest miss would be the lack of ability to upload photos saved on your phone, instead you’re only able to take photos through the app itself. Having the ability to set up your own checklist of things that are important to you would also be incredibly helpful. Finally the ability to select a few saved houses and compare them side by side in regards to basic information like cost, sq ft, number of rooms, maybe even that checklist I mentioned earlier. I hope the team is still working on this app because from what I can tell it’s the only one of its type available in the App Store and I think it has great potential.
Not what I was looking for
I was hoping for an app to take notes on things like layout, appliances, etc. Most of the things scored in this app don't apply to houses in my area of the US.
I used this for a walk through of a property we rented and it worked perfectly!! Not just for the professionals to use - good for the average 'Joe' too!! Great support as well!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Wide Angle Software
- 2.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Wide Angle Software Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.