Have your housing needs changed? Maybe you consider moving? The HouseMatch App tries to find others in that same situation who just might be interested in your home.
The HouseMatch App lets you start searching for your next home right away, you don't have to wait until your property is sold or another apartment becomes vacant. If you get a match in the app, your home may be sold in no time - or you may be moving to another apartment soon.
The app can be used by anyone who wants to relocate, however the only requirement is that you take another residence in exchange. When you list your home in the app, you simultaneously create a search that matches your wishes for your next home, the HouseMatch app then presents the homes that match your search, and if you get a match, your home can be sold at the same moment as you bought a new one.
In Denmark, between 100 and 150 homes are sold every day, and every day the same amount of new homes comes up for sale. The official numbers show that there are currently + 50.000 homes for sale in Denmark, and with 125 home buyers a day, it theoretically takes 13 months before all homes are traded once.
In the HouseMatch app we don't need buyers at all, we just need 2 or 3 home sellers for a match, that actually provides a lot of benefits for you:
-You probably get more for your home in a barter. Normally you pay, og get paid the difference in the offer price. This way you protect the fair value of your home.
- Less cost of a sale, and faster takeover of your new home.
-No stress, easier relocation, and no temporary address between 2 homes, saving you time.
-If your property is listet at a real estate agent, the agent can join the app and help with the barter, You get your own real estate agent, to help you buy your next home.
For residential tenants:
If your housing needs are changing, you can easily search for your new home, using the HouseMatch app, simply list your current rented home in the app and set your search for what you are looking for, and then the app will show you the potential matches that exist. As a tenant, there are only a few requirements that must be met with your landlord in order for you to have the right to exchange your apartment with someone else, read more in section 73 of the Danish Tenancy Act.
After downloading the app, you can manually create a profile or log in with Facebook, Google or LinkedIn. The first time you log in, you will be asked if you want to register as a regular user or as a realtor.
As a regular user, you can (if your property are listet at a real estate agent) invite and add your real estate agent to your property. The real estate agents then have the opportunity to follow your activity in the HouseMatch app. The agent will be notified when you get a match, and will be able to see who you matched, and everybody connected to this match, can chat together.
Before you can use the app you have to list your property, it is easily done from your profile page, here you can also upload a picture of yourself. When listing a property, make sure you are well prepared:
- Take some good pictures, you can upload 15 pictures in total.
- Make a good descriptive text about your home, remember the details. You can copy and paste the text.
- other / practical information about your home
- List your home incognito, if you dont want people to know your home is for sale, your home will only be shown to those you have given a like.
- Three-way match, (Triplematch), if this feature is enabled, you allow 3 properties in one match, which means that property A is interested in property B, property B is interested in property C and property C is interested in property A.
- Set the search radius, either around you, or select a location across the country, right down to the address level, price, and number of M².
- If you get a match, it is possible to chat together, send pictures and make arrangements. In the chat there is a sidebar that opens in the right corner, here is an overview of the homes and users in the chat, if a realtor is connected to a property, this can also be seen here.
- New inbox, now you can see your potential matches, and match right away.
- Now you can search for apartments where pets are allowed.
- Fixed address bug, when creating your property.
- New and improved design.
- General improvements and bug fixes.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HouseMatch ApS
- 79 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 HouseMatch ApS