Houzz is the No. 1 app for improving and designing your home. Whether you’re building, remodeling or decorating, Houzz has you covered.
Get the Best Home Design Ideas
- Browse more than 20 million high-resolution photos of home interiors and exteriors. Choose by style, location or room, such as kitchen or bathroom.
- Save and share home design photos with friends, family and home professionals.
- Use the Sketch feature to annotate and draw directly on photos from Houzz.
Find, View and Buy Products for Your Home
- Shop from more than 10 million products and materials, including vanities, cabinets, lighting, furniture, tile and more.
- Read verified product reviews.
- Save up to 75% off during featured sales.
- Use Visual Match, our visual recognition technology, to discover and buy products and materials directly from photos on Houzz.
- Wondering what that sofa would look like in your living room? Select the View in My Room 3D feature and use the camera on your iPhone or iPad to see 1 million 3D products would look in your space.
Find, Hire and Collaborate with the Best Home Professional for Your Project
- Connect with over 2.5 million active home improvement professionals, including architects, general contractors, interior decorators, repair professionals and more.
Read Articles From Our Editorial Staff and Design Experts
- Check out our biweekly Houzz Newsletter for engaging and informative articles, including home tours, full kitchen and bathroom remodeling guides, industry news, decorating tricks, organizing guides, designing for pets, gardening advice, humor and everything in between.
- Watch Houzz TV to see original videos of inspiring homes, how-tos and more.
- Discuss home design and renovation topics in our Advice section and get feedback from the Houzz community on your projects and ideas.
The Houzz app topped The New York Times list of “best apps for home improvement.” The Washington Post called Houzz the “single best source" for finding inspiration. CNN named it the “Wikipedia of interior and exterior design.”
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Whether you’re simply looking for a new rug or planning a top-to-bottom room renovation, Houzz should be your first stop. It’s got a huge selection of furnishings, accessories, and lighting you can purchase with Apple Pay, but it's also full of photos to inspire your projects. A helpful community of users can lend a hand with suggestions, or you can connect with a contractor, designer, or landscaper right from the app to help make your home-improvement dream come true.
Houzz is my design idea source
When I moved from CA to MI, I wanted to get some ideas for updating and decorating my new home, including adding a covered/maybe-screened porch and converting a bonus room into a dorm for the grandchildren. Houzz is my source. I have been getting magazines and tearing out ideas for 45 years. The file box was full, and every year or so I have to edit out ideas which no longer appeal to me. When I discovered Houzz a year ago, I got rid of that old box of ideas because I could replace it with my own design folders on my iPad, and editing became finger easy. I also let all my magazine subscriptions lapse. (Magazines now have more advertising than content, and I can use the money I save on items for my home instead.) I can focus an idea search by space, style, inside or outside, even color! When I work with contractors I can show them what I want. I can take my collected ideas with me when I shop. I have referred others to Houzz. Even my son-in-law gets ideas for his own projects from Houzz. My grand-daughter picked some ideas for her bedroom. Helpful fun!
Now years later, I still check out new ideas on Houzz regularly.
We placed an order on May 17 and got a confirmation that it would be shipped by May 22 and delivered by May 30. We ordered from Houzz vs another vendor because we could get the merchandise so soon. There was no indication on website or in our confirmation that there may be COVID-19 related delays like some companies have posted on their sites. Our delivery date passed and on May 24 I emailed Houzz asking for a status. Auto response said a response may be delayed 4-5 days due to COVID-19. I tried calling and was on hold forever and hung up. 5 days passed and no return email so I emailed again on May 30, the day we were supposed to receive our order. I asked for an order cancellation. It is now June 4 and I’ve still not received an email response but noticed my credit card got billed. I didn’t receive an email notification saying my order had been shipped, though I was promised one in my order confirmation email. I logged into Houzz and sure enough my order finally updated to “shipped.” We tried calling and using chat function and those are no longer being manned. We requested an order cancellation again, this time on the website because that was now a selection on the page. Order says it will be here by 6/11, well past the date when we needed it and it was delivered after we asked for cancellation. It doesn’t appear they are manning email either. I will not be shopping with Houzz again.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, call wait times have been impacted by precautions taken due to Covid-19. Please submit your request here and we will get back to you as soon as we can! https://help.houzz.com/s/contactsupport?language=en_US
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Houzz Inc.
- 124.1 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Houzz Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.