Houzz is the No. 1 app for improving and designing your home. Whether you’re building, remodeling or decorating, Houzz has you covered.
Get the Best Home Design Ideas
- Browse more than 25 million high-resolution photos of home interiors and exteriors. Choose by style, location or room, such as kitchen or bathroom.
- Save and share home design photos with friends, family and home professionals.
- Use the Sketch feature to annotate and draw directly on photos from Houzz.
Find, View and Buy Products for Your Home
- Shop from more than 5 million products and materials, including vanities, cabinets, lighting, furniture, tile and more.
- Read verified product reviews.
- Save up to 75% off during featured sales.
- Use Visual Match, our visual recognition technology, to discover and buy products and materials directly from photos on Houzz.
- Wondering what that sofa would look like in your living room? Select the View in My Room 3D feature and use the camera on your iPhone or iPad to see 3D products would look in your space.
Find, Hire and Collaborate with the Best Home Professional for Your Project
- Connect with over 3 million home improvement professionals, including architects, general contractors, interior decorators, repair professionals and more.
Read Articles From Our Editorial Staff and Design Experts
- Check out our biweekly Houzz Newsletter for engaging and informative articles, including home tours, full kitchen and bathroom remodeling guides, industry news, decorating tricks, organizing guides, designing for pets, gardening advice, humor and everything in between.
- Watch Houzz TV to see original videos of inspiring homes, how-tos and more.
- Discuss home design and renovation topics in our Advice section and get feedback from the Houzz community on your projects and ideas.
The Houzz app topped The New York Times list of “best apps for home improvement.” The Washington Post called Houzz the “single best source" for finding inspiration. CNN named it the “Wikipedia of interior and exterior design.”
Please note the Houzz app is compatible with iOS 13.0 and above only.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Whether you’re simply looking for a new rug or planning a top-to-bottom room renovation, Houzz should be your first stop. It’s got a huge selection of furnishings, accessories, and lighting you can purchase with Apple Pay, but it's also full of photos to inspire your projects. A helpful community of users can lend a hand with suggestions, or you can connect with a contractor, designer, or landscaper right from the app to help make your home-improvement dream come true.
Houzz for the Latest and Greatest!
We recently moved back to Texas to build a new home overlooking the Texas Hill Country in Canyon Lake; one of the fastest growing areas in Texas. I always look to Houzz to provide the inspiration for our new construction; carefully adding my own unique touches to already great designs showcased from homes featured by Houzz. By following trends and mixing in Texas heritage, we have created our own version of one-of-a-kind custom homes to include aging in place to child friendly spaces, telecommuting enhanced offices, low maintenance yards/splash pools and even spaces for four-legged for “spoiled pet” family members. We’re on our fourth new construction/remodeled home we call “livable/sellable” investment homes. We live in them and sell them roughly every five years for a profit; money we can’t make in the current stock market. None of our homes have remained on the market more than a week and all have made 20-30% profit (since we general contract the projects ourselves). Thanks to following the trends and research on Houzz; we’ve created a great source of income, a challenging yet rewarding hobby/career and we get to live in a well designed and comfortable stylish home we’re proud of.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your review! It is delightful to hear such positive words and it’s always a pleasure to serve our users.
Fun to look through, but...
I enjoy looking through Houzz to get ideas from the photos or solutions to problems on the different forums, however...
1) The search function is average at best. If you search for something like “basement laundry” you’ll see photos of that plus lots of unrelated pics. It seems the more specific your search, the more “off” the results are.
2) Lately and with increasing frequency, the attached information under “learn more” is for a different property, and probably one you looked at previously. Its like the previously viewed information won’t clear out.
3) Considering there are supposedly millions of photos posted, I keep seeing the same ones over and over.
4) I don’t know that I would ever dare to post a question on a board, as the people answering (pros and lay people alike) can be particularly snarky or unnecessarily harsh. A woman asked about thoughts on paint color for her kitchen, and was told by respondents that she had too much stuff on her counters, her word signs were awful, and her back splash didn’t properly coordinate with her counters. And it kept going even after she very graciously included a little background information about some of her design choices. It was a very nice kitchen by anyone’s standards, but the people replying (which included pros) were just rude. There seems to be no monitoring of the site at all.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Houzz Inc.
- 189.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Houzz Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.