Hovercraft: Takedown is the #1 combat racing, custom vehicle building, totally addicting, physics based, action game of the year!
Thugs have taken over the the Hovercraft highways! Build your custom Hovercraft. Arm it to the teeth with machine guns, lasers, and rockets. Then take to the streets and rack up those Takedowns!
* Build a completely custom Hovercraft and arm it with guns, lasers, missiles, and more!
* Play with friends over Wi-Fi and fight through Multiplayer Survival Mode!
* Smash enemy vehicles to pieces and cause crazy chain reaction explosions!
* Equip up to 6 weapons simultaneously, and customize your loadout from thousands of possible combinations
* Long range sniper cannons? 360 degree tracking lasers? Triple fire homing rockets? How about all of them, at the same time!
* Blast your way through gorgeous rocky mountain passes at breakneck speeds
* Counter enemy weapons with dozens of unique power ups and weapon types
* Upgrade your Hovercraft squadron and become even more powerful
* Endless loot! Collect & win tons of rare, epic, and legendary consumables & gear from card packs
* Real-time damage models affect all of your Hovercraft's systems, from weapons to thrusters
* Experience insane physics-based combat racing, like nothing you've played before!
“I got 35 Takedowns! What’s a Takedown?...” – Margaret from California
“Those #@$% laser trucks keep blowing up my power core!” – Noah from New Zealand
“My custom Hovercraft is a flying cat with laser eyes and machine gun paws.” – Spark from New York
Please note this app is not compatible with iPhone 4 or iPod Touch 4.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
One major problem
(If you see 5 stars on my review, it’s because I’m doing it so you could see this) If you like games with ads every time you press play, and If you want a game that has a high chance of giving your device a virus, then this game is for you. The game is fun and all, but it has dangers, because after a week of playing, every app I had on my tablet would turn black and kick me out every time I entered it. I mean I’ve had worse games that gave me even worse viruses, but this one can destroy your device if you don’t act fast enough.
A great update to an already fun game
I enjoy the developers' frequent updates to the game. New hovercraft types? Check. New kinds of upgrades? Also there. New block types! Why even ask. If you are tired of playing, you can switch to their construction mode. And of course, you are free to get coin updates without having to spend any $$$ by liking on Social Media, using your existing coins to purchase upgrade packs (minus the coin packs, themselves which are a waste of money; it's amply possible to earn the coins on one's own.)
Fun and addicting.. needs a few things
First off this game is very fun and addicting.. love the art style and it all comes together very nicely.. the few things i would have to criticize is the lack of unique bosses.. maybe different sceneries and i agree with previous reviewers.. weapons could be upgradeable. I think if there was an activate button for your power ups instead of just starting off with them would make the game a whole lot more dynamic and fun. Pit stops where you can repair your vehicle would also be a nice addition. All in all, love the game, and would love to keep playing and see new updates come
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- High Score Hero LLC
- 148.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 High Score Hero LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Epic Starter Pack $4.99
- Traffic Coin Pack $1.99
- Skyward Hovercraft $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.