With this creative drawing game you can learn to draw 24 various cat characters. Some cats are princesses others troublemakers and all of them are fun to meet!
Kids can learn to draw a cat in 6 to 8 steps starting from a basic circle and ending with a real new cat friend. We will guide them through this step by step process.
Afterwards they can continue coloring, decorating and adding final touches to their new friends.
Our carefully thought through lessons help kids understand the logic of the drawings so later on while sitting with their crayons they can use these new skills.
Boys or girls, younger or older, everybody can find inspiration in our rich cat collection.
Are you ready to meet - Fluffy, Grumpy, Beauty, Rebel, Clumsy, Friendly, Lazy or the Super Cat?
● 2 cat characters and additional pack with 22 more friends
● Hero Cats, Princesses, Cute Kittens, Troublemakers, Fairies, Pirates and many more cool cat characters
● Logical step by step drawing process
● Handy drawing tools: a brush and an eraser with 6 sizes
● Over 70 colors palette for coloring, final drawing and design
● 15 steps undo and redo option
● Zoom in and out option for young perfectionists
● Personal Gallery to browse, enjoy and share your kid’s drawings
Now you can edit, save and share your drawings.
More brush sizes. Two finger tap for zoom in and zoom out.
Simple kids friendly design.
Ratings and Reviews
- Brave Tomatoes Ltd.
- 8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Brave Tomatoes
- In-App Purchases
- How to Draw a Cat - Plus Pack $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.