Kids love to draw and with us they can learn to draw almost everything! Our carefully thought through lessons help kids understand the logic of the drawings so later on when sitting with their crayons they can use their new skills.
Kids can draw a picture in 6 to 8 steps starting from a basic circle and ending with a real drawing.
We will guide them through this step by step process.
Afterwards they can continue coloring, decorating and adding final touches to their new friends.
The app offers a Basic pack to start with and additional themed collections to continue the creative process.
Boys or girls, younger or older, everybody can find inspiration in our original collections.
How To Draw focuses on the principles of drawing with simple shapes, stimulating kids creative and artistic skills.
● Kids-friendly design and characters
● Logical step by step drawing process
● Kids can return to their drawings whenever they like and edit them
● Two finger tap for zoom in and zoom out for precise drawings
● Handy drawing tools: a brush and an eraser with 6 sizes to choose from
● Over 80 colors palette for coloring, final drawing and design
● 7 steps undo and redo option
● Personal Gallery to browse, edit, enjoy and share your kid’s drawings
● 2 drawing images in the basic collection
● Additional packs - Dinosaurs, Pirates, Monsters and City
Stability improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Only step by step for free drawings. No step by step for paid drawings
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Brave Tomatoes Ltd.
- 10.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Brave Tomatoes
- In-App Purchases
- All in One $4.99
- Dinosaurs $1.99
- Monsters $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.