How We Get Thru is a fast, easy way to get access to courses developed by real mental health professionals, where and when you need it. Let’s start feeling better now!
You know the feeling…
When you can’t go back to sleep after the 2am anxiety hits
When you have a fight with your partner and not ready to talk
When the Sunday Scaries are worse than usual
That's when you need help the most, in the moment, in real time.
Download your FREE 7-day Trial to:
• Get help where and when you need thru our 30 minute courses.
• Learn thru short courses that are rich with tools that will help you in your daily life.
• Access to ways that best fit you in learning thru, audio, text, or video.
• Find online or in-person therapists that fit your personality and needs.
• Meet the therapists’ behind the courses, reach out if you have more questions or would like to book an appointment for deeper discovery.
• Our vast catalog of courses will keep you evolving into the person you are.
• Dive deeper with our workbook questions for each video to sit in your own reflection and growth.
• Track your progress with each course and receive badges.
• Share with friends and family what you learn so that we can heal together.
• Feel seen, heard, and guided thru this thing called life.
Here’s what our users have to say:
“I am deep in the trenches of early motherhood and NEEDED to take the course on ‘Finding Yourself Again in Motherhood.’...I finished the course with more tools in my toolbox and a sense of self-appreciation and empowerment…The shift I make for myself will be, bigger picture, so fruitful for my family.“ – Brianna
"I like that the 30 minute courses are on relatable topics to what I am experiencing and struggling with in my life." - Kristine
“It's a huge upgrade from a podcast. I listen to this sort of stuff in podcast form, and I loved that it was a deeper dive!” - Sara
Some of the courses we offer to help you get thru are:
• Mom Anxiety
• Imposter Syndrome
• Decision Making With My Partner
• Finding Yourself in Motherhood
• Plus, we add new courses every month!
Our subscriptions options include:
$69.99 for 6 Months
$119.99 for One Year
Just want to buy one course? No problem, you can purchase an individual course for $49.99 and have lifetime access.
How We Get Thru was created by a licensed therapist, Jen Hershey, on a mission to support people outside of the therapy room. Learn more about our values, mission, and how we can help you on our website howwegetthru.com
Bug fixes, add a promo code feature for future promotions & added podcast information.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the series of short videos, journal and feel of the app!
I really enjoy the feel of the app, it makes me want to use it. It feels personal, warm and deliberate. I can choose from a variety of courses that have a series of short videos that really get into detail of the issue. I love that it’s curated by a mental health professional, Jen, but also the videos are created by other professionals who specialize in the topics. I feel like I’m getting help directly from them. I like the free resources we can get to that have been vetted by the professionals. There’s just way too many out there, I wouldn’t know which is right. Thank you for this app, especially for a busy mom of 2 teenage girls, full time employee, wife and dog mom. I needed this!
What an amazing resource!
This app has so much to offer and I’ve only taken a look at a few courses so far! There are a range of different courses and a lot of different people that lead them so it feels really broad and inclusive. I’m a kind of stressed out mom and there are a bunch of courses that I feel we’re made just for me! There are some more specific things too and even a course about specific diagnoses and treatments! The courses that I looked at so far also have worksheets or questions that help me really think about what I’m learning or what my real concerns or issues are. Clear and simple ways to get answers and information about really complicate issues and topics. Can’t wait to dive in deeper!
Excellent resource, especially for mothers
This is one of those apps that you can’t believe didn’t exist before now. As the mother of a toddler and expecting my second soon, I especially found it helpful in dealing with myriad issues surrounding motherhood and working motherhood. It is great to have at your fingertips as either a supplement to therapy or its own standalone resource, and I love the new courses in articles will continue to be added. Just cannot more highly recommend!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- How We Get Thru, LLC
- 149.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2023, How We Get Thur, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly - Founding Member $12.99
- Yearly - Launch Week Price $99.99
- 6 Months - Launch Week Price $59.99
- Yearly - Founding Member $119.99
- Being Triggered $49.99
- Stuck in a Sex Rut $49.99
- Supporting Teens Mental Health $49.99
- Mom Guilt $49.99
- Religious Trauma $49.99
- Nourishing Your Body $49.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.