Description: Secure business printing!
The HP ePrint Enterprise app is part of the HP ePrint Enterprise solution for secure corporate mobile printing. The HP ePrint Enterprise is a private cloud-based solution for corporate network printing that supports all your network printers with a secure experience. HP ePrint Enterprise application also allows you to print to HP’s network of over 30,000 Public Print Locations (1). For more information, visit www.hp.com/go/eprintenterprise.
• Easily print from your phone or tablet to any network connected printer (ePrint Enterprise service must be purchased separately)
• Business printing on-the-go! Take advantage of HP’s network of 30,000 Public Print Locations like FedEx Office, The UPS Store, and Swiss Post, and more. Find the nearest location, hit print, and use a unique code to guarantee the privacy of your printed material.
How it works:
1. Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, iTunes Shared file, etc), or share a file from another app(2).
2. Review the list of network printers and select your printer.
3. For Public Print Locations, use the app’s automatic geographic search and choose location, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
4. Go to your selected network printer and get your printout, or for public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc.), the app will show you where to pick up your print job.
• Print options: simplex/duplex, color/black and white, number of copies
• Defect fixes
• New Security enhancements
For printing to HP printers without using private cloud based solution, check the HP ePrint app at: http://itunes.apple.com/app/hp-eprint/id299531647.
• Works on iOS 7.0 or newer. iOS 6.0 is no longer supported, however, it should work.
• Works with ePrint Enterprise Server 2.2 to 4.2
• Works with all versions of HPAC(3) Server, through the use of QR Code
(1) Usage of HP Public Print Locations service requires Internet and email-capable Apple® iPhone® 3G or newer, iPad (works in compatibility mode), iPod Touch 2nd generation or newer, running iOS 7.0 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Availability and cost of printing varies at mobile print locations.
(2) Opening files from other apps via "Open In" supports Microsoft® Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and Adobe® PDF. Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from the iOS.
(3) HP ePrint Enterprise app enables authentication and job release via HP Access Control (version 14.0 and higher). To access, enable the HP Access Control service in the ePrint Enterprise app. More details can also be found in the HP Access Control product documentation. (HP Access Control sold separately.)
App updated to support iOS 13
Ratings and Reviews
I just don’t get it😡
I’m trying to print pictures, but I have to sign in with a server, and as far as I know, I don’t have one. I used to have this app and it worked fine. Then I deleted and now that I have it back, it’s way different than I remember.
Use to be this app came in handy from time to time. Enough so that I kept on my phone. The ability to select a file or photo on my phone and tell the app to print it at a local place of business was the feature that I liked. That feature no longer works, and hasn’t since the last update. Shame on the developers.
Download print driver?
I have had this service for years, I have a new I phone and have to download the same print driver, but after one hour of frustration, I am ready to get rid of my HP printer and buy something different. This is impossible without going through Some other website!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- HP Inc.
- 12.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.