How great would it be if you could print pictures, Documents, and web pages directly from iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad?
With the Samsung Mobile Print application, now you can print to and scan from your Samsung printer/MFP.
With Samsung Mobile Print, you now have a convenient printing application for your busy lifestyle with convenience, great prints, and lightning-fast scanning.
- Automatic printer searching on a local wi-fi network.
- Can configure and print on Samsung printers shared via print server or PC.
- Requires no driver installation.
- Printing photos, documents, email and web pages.
- With support of OpenIn, Documents and images stored with other apps can be printed easily.
- In-App support for printing documents and images stored on cloud service.
- Can copy and print images / text / web pages using clipboard function.
- Scanning a document directly to your mobile device as PDF, JPG, PNG formats
[Supported Network Models with Ethernet or Wi-Fi]
* M2020/2070/283x/288x/262x/282x/267x/287x/4370/5370/4580/5270/4530/403x/408x/301x/306x/5360 Series
* C410/460/420/470/430/480/1810/1860/2620/2670/268x/140x/145x/4820/3010/3060/351x/401x/406x Series
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
* SL-J1760/2920/2960/3520/3560/5520/5560 Series
[App Access Privilege]
To provide quality service, the app needs below app access privilege. You can use basic function of
app without consent of Optional App access privilege:
- Mandatory Access Privilege
. Storage: Needed for temporary storage of files for printing and scanning
. Contacts: Needed for getting Fax numbers from contacts
. Notifications: Needed to receive remote notifications from server
. Background Mode: Allows app to run in background for long running operations like scanning and firmware update
. Wi-Fi: For searching and connecting to MFPs, sending Print jobs and receiving scanned images
- Optional Access Privilege
. Camera: Allows user to capture images and then preview and print directly to Samsung printers
. Photos: Allows user to search photos on the device and then preview and print directly to Samsung printers
. iCloud: Allows user to import files from iCloud and other web storage services for printing and fax
Samsung Mobile Print Support
Changed the way to print MS Office document
Fix minor bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is the ONLY way I can print from my phone /iPad and it’s getting increasingly on obnoxious that the bugs aren’t getting fixed. I have to save the file on my phone to get it to prin. I should be able to just hit the “share button” click on the icon for the printer like I used to be able to, but EVERY TIME I do the app just crashes. I can’t even hit the “copy” button and use the “clip board” options and print that way. PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES!!!
PDF scans are 22x17 paper size regardless of options set
This app is a bit buggy. It is prone to crashing.
* For some reason makes letter size pdf scans into B size pages or larger when viewed on a computer. It would be really useful if it didn’t do this.
The user interface is buggy and slow.
Bring back the old app!!
I used to have the Samsung print app and it worked fine. Upgraded phones and downloaded the new mobile print app which crashes every time I try to open the app from a document I want to print. The only way to get the app to work is by either using the web browser to navigate to the page or to save it to my phone and search for it through the app. It used to work, bring back the old app!!
- HP Inc.
- 86.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 HP Development Company, L.P.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.