Emu50G is an emulator for the famous HP50g scientific calculator with its original skin. Carry your favorite calculator along with you every day and use it together with your favorite library!
• Full emulation of the HP50g calculator. (You should refer to original HP50g user guide to learn how to use it.)
• Save (backup) actual calc state and create new one.
• Load saved state (restore backup).
• Save and load your favorite libraries, etc. (you must provide them by yourself)
• Copy and paste your calculator results or screenshots to and from the iPhone/iPod clipboard.
• Transfer files from and to your computer (WiFi and LAN required).
• Original HD skin files.
• Support for landscape (currently for Whole Sized skin – iPad default skin)
• Support of sound effects.
• Tap the LCD to get more information.
- Display enhancement
- Keyboard speed enhancement
- Web server port changed to avoid conflict with other applications
- Compatibility with latest iOS 10
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best HP graphing calculator on iOS
So far this is the best HP scientific graphing calculator available on iOS I’ve found.
I haven’t had any problems with missing data input like another emulator had due to small tap zones.
This has the full feature set versus another paid RPN calculator inspired by the HP48 but lacked the basic stack manipulation functions like picking a value from the stack.
Sometimes there is a lag when I quickly enter values even with Authentic Speed turned on. I’m not sure if that’s a slowdown from emulation or if that’s how the calculator actually performed.
All in all this is the app to purchase if you want a true HP graphing calculator on your iOS device.
Reviewed on an iPhone 7 iOS 12.1.4.
Great implementation, but I/O is crippled
This is the best implementation of an HP calculator in the App Store. But it would be nice if there was some way to transfer an existing library from my real calculator over to this emulator.
I’m loving the ease of input using the on-screen buttons, but pasting/copying to/from the stack doesn’t work except for numbers and some simple strings. Returns an error message instead. The internal file structure also seems to be inaccessible from outside the calculator environment so I/O is crippled there, too.
Also the indicators showing the input mode are missing, like left-shift, right-shift and alpha.
This needs some important finishing touches with input/output, but I’m still using it as my #1 go-to calculator even if I have to manually type in pages of programming to get the customizations right.
Crashes upon startup
The newest update had the app crashing upon startup. Deleting the app and re-downloading fixed this issue.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Marek Zima
- 46.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © @2017 - The Winter Storm.COM
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.