*** "Super Vectorizer 2" auto convert image to Ai, SVG, PDF, DXF vector icon. 50% OFF!
*** Don't forget to download "Super PhotoCut" - A great photo Background Eraser.
Powered by AI image upscaling technology, Super Photo Upscaler is an image enhancer which intelligently enlarges photos from low-resolution to high-resolution while maintaining clean edges without losing quality.
The newest version of Super Photo Upscaler incorporates the Waifu2x “Deep Convolutional Neural Networks” that specializes in extremely increasing resolution of Manga and Anime images to get dramatically sharper effects with higher resolution details. It can enlarge small, pixelated illustrations to avoid jagged edges and artifacts and make them look clear and professional.
- Super Photo Upscaler was built with unique super-resolution methods and deep learning techniques.
- Upscalling the small & noisy image even more beautiful. It supports both anime-style illustrations and photos.
- Get very smooth and crisp edges in the enlarged images. It simulates the texture and film grain which keep photos looking natural even in extreme enlargements.
- Super Photo Upscaler can deal with five different algorithms at the same time. It becomes easier for users to compare images final effects after image-enhancement processes.
- Batch process multi-images to bigger fine images with one click.
- There were 20 pre-defined algorithms. It also supports that users customize his or her favorite new algorithms with different parameters.
- Many image formats were supported: JPG, PNG, BMP, TIF, PPM.
- The biggest length * width = 80 000 000 pixels in size is accepted by Super Photo Upscaler.
- No coding is needed.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Compatible with the newest operating system macOS Big Sur.
2. The newest version incorporates the Waifu2x that specializes in extremely increasing resolution of Manga and Anime images to get dramatically sharper effects with higher resolution details.
Ratings and Reviews
How wonderful it is. I always look for such an app to enlarge my photos. I have tried many other apps to enlarge my photos but the effects can’t meet my demand. Now I have this app. It is so great that the pictures are as perfect as their smaller ones. I love it.
Surprisingly good results!
I’m skeptical when it comes to image enlargement. You can’t create detail when adding new pixels to an image. HQ Photo Enlarger does a very good job in holding the detail that’s already in an image and even filling in the gaps to create good, sharp, usable enlargements. The app has a number of presets — more than Photoshop’s. Sharpness and PreSharpen settings hold up well when compared to Photoshop CC’s and OnOne’s Perfect Resize enlargements. Enlargements are smooth. Remaining details are as clear as they can be, and there are minimal sharpening artifacts and halos. I tested images up to 300% enlargement (my personal limit), but the app goes much higher. Your results will vary, especially the higher enlargment you go, so use sparingly. It’s not as fast as Photoshop’s processing. No app can create the details in a low-res image, and an app that works for one image may not work great with another. HQ Photo Enlarger is a good tool, though, to have in your toolbox and may just be the difference between an image that’s too small to print and one that’s usable.
AARG! Yet another app that...
Yet ANOTHER app that you can use full-screen. The app is a fixed size, and you only have a window inside the app to preview yout work in, and you CAN’T drag the corner of the app to enlarge it. Which you can do on nearly any other app since 1995. That gives you a rather small window on your entire screen to work in. For an app whose entire point is being able to enlarge images, not being able to enlarge the app so you can see a bigger workspace on your screen is just a ridiculous limitation. Wouldn’t have bought if I’d known. ADDENDUM: When sliding the percentage slider, I get just a little ways in and get this error: "The app only supports (width * height) < 80,000,000 !” And then the app resets the ENTIRE setting back to the original 100%. So good luck guessing how much of an enlargement you can do, because you’ll be automatically reset if you incorrectly guess what this app will do.
Developer Response ,
The newest version has been updated and it is comartable with the newest system Big Sur. It has better photo enlarge results. Pls download the updated one.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- XiuXia Yang
- 44.9 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Effectmatrix
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.