* "Super Vectorizer 2" auto convert image to Ai, SVG, PDF, DXF vector icon. On-Sale!
* "HQ Photo Enlarger" couldn't work on the 10.15 Catalina operating system currently.
On sale. Original $19.99. Download it Now.
Don't forget to download "Super PhotoCut" - A great photo background eraser. 50% OFF!
HQ Photo Enlarger is a program that produces enlargements dramatically sharper than other software.
The program offers an innovative image enlargement algorithm which results in perfectly smooth and crisp edges. And it can simulate the texture and film grain which keep photos looking natural even in extreme enlargements.HQ Photo Enlarger beats any of the alternative solutions, such as Photoshop's Bicubic technique, Bilinear methods, and so-called 'industry standards'.
• Get smooth and crisp edges in the enlarged images.
• Deal with five different algorithms at the same time, and it is easy to compare five types of enlarged images on the interface.
• Batch process multi-images with one click.
• 20 pre-defined algorithms, and you can also customize the new algorithm with different parameters.
• Support input and output image formats: jpg, png, bmp, tif, ppm.
The final size of the saved image is based on how far you're zoomed in on the image in the preview window- so watch that you zoom to your desired size before saving. It will be a great tool for people who are looking to print in a larger size but unsure if their photo will hold up.
* "Super Vectorizer 2" - auto VECTOR traces image to Ai, SVG, PDF. 70% OFF!!!
* Freebie: Those who buy "Super PhotoCut" TODAY will get a free license of "Photo Size Optimizer" (Original $29.99) which is powerful photo resizer and optimizer. The gift is only valid for the TODAY's purchase of "Super PhotoCut" or Pro that removes photo background with seconds. . Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the license with your purchasing record, date included.
* Let's take a look at what the USA user said:
No sweat, no pixellation or graininess, everything smooth, looking as good as the smaller original. Four times bigger, no problem. This app does it with no fuss, simply follow the directions: "drop an image here" -- Reviews from Simonett for new version
Ratings and Reviews
How wonderful it is. I always look for such an app to enlarge my photos. I have tried many other apps to enlarge my photos but the effects can’t meet my demand. Now I have this app. It is so great that the pictures are as perfect as their smaller ones. I love it.
Surprisingly good results!
I’m skeptical when it comes to image enlargement. You can’t create detail when adding new pixels to an image. HQ Photo Enlarger does a very good job in holding the detail that’s already in an image and even filling in the gaps to create good, sharp, usable enlargements. The app has a number of presets — more than Photoshop’s. Sharpness and PreSharpen settings hold up well when compared to Photoshop CC’s and OnOne’s Perfect Resize enlargements. Enlargements are smooth. Remaining details are as clear as they can be, and there are minimal sharpening artifacts and halos. I tested images up to 300% enlargement (my personal limit), but the app goes much higher. Your results will vary, especially the higher enlargment you go, so use sparingly. It’s not as fast as Photoshop’s processing. No app can create the details in a low-res image, and an app that works for one image may not work great with another. HQ Photo Enlarger is a good tool, though, to have in your toolbox and may just be the difference between an image that’s too small to print and one that’s usable.
AARG! Yet another app that...
Yet ANOTHER app that you can use full-screen. The app is a fixed size, and you only have a window inside the app to preview yout work in, and you CAN’T drag the corner of the app to enlarge it. Which you can do on nearly any other app since 1995. That gives you a rather small window on your entire screen to work in. For an app whose entire point is being able to enlarge images, not being able to enlarge the app so you can see a bigger workspace on your screen is just a ridiculous limitation. Wouldn’t have bought if I’d known. ADDENDUM: When sliding the percentage slider, I get just a little ways in and get this error: "The app only supports (width * height) < 80,000,000 !” And then the app resets the ENTIRE setting back to the original 100%. So good luck guessing how much of an enlargement you can do, because you’ll be automatically reset if you incorrectly guess what this app will do.
The developer, XiuXia Yang, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- XiuXia Yang
- 6 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.6 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Effectmatrix
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.