HR Solver – helping you take back control. 57% of employees claim to have had an issue at work yet only 9% trust their HR Department.
If you are presently going through a horrific ordeal at work and you’re being treated unfairly download and chat to an Expert.
We can help with;
• Preparing for disciplinary hearings or questions on disciplinary procedures
• Suspension from work
• If you’ve been unfairly dismissed
• You’re being bullied and can’t stand it anymore
• Questions on your rights
• Help with being discriminated against.
• Worries that you’ve been put at risk of redundancy
• Help with questions on your Contract of Employment.
If you are facing any of these problems at work it’s likely you’re not sleeping.
HR Solver is in your pocket and is always on your side.
The app is FREE to download and gives free access to;
- Redundancy, holiday and maternity calculators
- Outlines your entitlements to holiday, sick pay, maternity/paternity pay and national minimum wage.
- You can search for free on FAQ’s on disciplinary hearings, discrimination, employment tribunals and what to do when you resign.
- A glossary with over 220 HR terms explained.
- You'll also get the latest news and articles on case decisions and employee rights such as working during snow storms, GDPR and Mental Health in the workplace.
You'll get personal access to a qualified HR expert today about YOUR specific work concerns.
Only £9 for 7 days unlimited chat
Experts are available Monday to Friday 7am to 10pm and 2pm to 9pm on Sundays
We typically respond in 15 minutes or less. Your problems solved for the price of a takeaway with;
• Advice and guidance on disciplinary proceedings
• Support in appealing performance ratings
• What to do if raising or facing a grievance claim
• Help with situations of bullying or whistle-blowing
Don’t suffer alone. We are here to help.
We update HR Solver regularly so we can make it better for you.
Like the app? Rate us! Your feedback helps us to improve the app.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.