Save time and hassles while making the most of your HSA, HRA, and FSA health benefit accounts by quickly checking your balances and details. Our secure app makes managing your health benefits easy through real-time access and intuitive navigation to all your important account information on the go! Powerful features of the app include:
Easy, Convenient & Secure
• Simply login to the intuitive app using your same health benefits website username and password (or follow alternative instructions if provided)
• No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device
Connects You with the Details
• Quickly check available balances 24/7
• View charts summarizing account(s)
• View claims requiring receipts
• Click to call or email Customer Service
Provides Additional Time-Saving Options (if supported or applicable to your account(s))
• File a claim towards your medical FSA and HRA
• Take or upload a picture of a receipt and submit for a new or existing claim
• View, contribute and distribute HSA transactions
• Pay bills from any account and add a payee
• Using the Dashboard, enter medical expense information and supporting documentation
• Retrieve your forgotten username/password
• Report a debit card as lost or stolen
Powered by WEX Health®
If supported or applicable to your account(s), our app version 6.3 provides you with:
•Receipt Organizer – Upload receipts to the Cloud and use them during any receipt-required process
•Rate the App – Easily provide feedback on your Mobile App Experience
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t login and a shrug from customer service
I have tried for months to get this app to work. I have an older iPhone 6s but iOS is up to date. I have reset my password and uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times. I called and Lynn with customer service was very nice but said that mine was the first she had heard of it not working. After looking on the reviews I find that difficult to believe. I was encouraged to access my account via a desktop. However, I am usually at a providers when I need to see my information.
You can make an HSA transaction, create expenses, view account history, even look at documents (including your fee schedule). User interface is simple.
Added Touch ID for security. If the app logs you out and you can’t login (with the correct credentials), try using the web browser to login. It should prompt you to fill out your security questions which is what I did for the app to allow me to login.
Hope to see account activity notifications added in the near future since email/text notifications are available.
If I could rate this/them a zero I would. First off calling customer service is pointless. I had updated my address since I moved. I lost my card so I went on the app trying to see about getting a new card. Nowhere is there a way to order a new card on the app. So I went to the physical site on my phone. The website and the app are so different. Ordered a replacement card. Well 2 weeks goes by and still no replacement card. So I called HSA and the rep tells me that “oh for security purposes we put a 14 day hold on your account”. WTH. For updating my address, my account was placed on a 14 day hold so that is why card has not been released per what the rep said. I call BS. If it wasn’t for my job supplying this I would have canceled everything once this had happened. So annoying.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.