The HSvu-app (HighScore View) displays all kinds of X-ray diffraction scans in various formats.
Additionally, it shows and reports all details from an X-ray diffraction analysis performed by the HighScore analysis software from PANalytical (proprietary .HPF format).
Experience the power and ease-of-use of HighScore with HSvu:
- use six different graphical views for references, single and multiple scans, quantifications and 3-dimensional graphs
- pan and zoom-in for details like you do with HighScore
- get a complete overview on measurement conditions, scans, peaks, profiles and crystal structure data
- switch easily between graphics and textual information
- unravel the parameters used in a diffraction analysis and its history
- create reports covering either pieces or the complete diffraction document
HSvu is a display or viewing app.
It shows existing data, but it doesn't perform an analysis nor does it change data.
The following file formats are supported:
- PANalytical .HPF (proprietary HighScore document)
- PANalytical scans ( .XRDML)
- PANalytical ( .2Dint), ASCII format integrated from a 2D area detector
- ASD Inc. binary spectrum ( .ASD)
- Philips binary scans ( .RD), ( .SD), ( .FP), ASCCI ( .UDF), ASCII( .LIS)
- Bruker binary scans ( .RAW) versions 1, 2, 3 and 4
- ASCII scans ( .LST), ( .UXD), ( .XDD)
- Crystallographic information file: ( .CIF)
- General ASCII scan X-Y(-Z) table ( .ASC)
- DBW-Rietveld ASCII scan ( .RFL)
- GSAS ASCII scans ( .RAW), ( .XRA)
- ICDD PD3 ASCII scan ( .PD3)
- JCAMP ASCII scan ( .JDX or .JCP)
- LH-Rietveld ASCII scan ( .LHP)
- MDI ASCII scan ( .MDI)
- Rigaku ASCII scan ( .ASC), ( .FI),( .RAS), binary scan ( .RAW)
- Scintag binary scan ( .RAW)
- Seifert ASCII scan ( .ASC)
- Shimadzu binary scan ( .RAW)
- Skrowonek UDS2 ASCII scan ( .UDS)
- Stoe CSD-PROFAN ASCII scan ( .PRO),( .DAT), binary scan ( .RAW)
- Thermo Scientifique (ARL) scan ( .XML)
- ASD Inc. binary spectrum (.ASD)
- HSvu requires high processing power and a large memory. The data file size handled by HSvu is limited by the device capabilities and its performance.
For a proper operation at least an A6 chipset, as present in the iPhone 5, is recommended. More recent devices with a 64-bit processor (like the A7 chipset) provide a very smooth user experience.
- To compare several scans you must insert them into a document in HSvu.
1) Support for new HighScore(Plus) document format (.HPF2) of HighScore(Plus) V5.1
2) Added selection possibility for Anchor Dataset
3) Fixed text size of Text- and Peak Labels in Reports and exported graphics
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Panalytical B.V.
- 42.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Malvern Panalytical B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.