Featuring a classic WYSIWYG style editor, HTML Egg is the perfect app for hobby web designers who just want to have fun creating websites without coding.
- intuitive free form layout with multiple layer arrangements
- supports traditional static, non-responsive designs
- exports to HTML source format, ready for publishing to your website using your web host file manager or FTP client
- also available for Mac (Mac edition sold separately on the Mac App Store)
Since its original release in 2011, the HTML Egg app has been proudly featured on About.com, MacInTouch, MacGeneration and MyMac.com
What's new and changed in HTML Egg 2:
- All new file format: tons of under-the-hood improvements with a brand new format for better performance
- Exports to Files and Mail: generates and outputs source files for your design
- Outputs to HTML: HTML Egg 2 outputs your designs to HTML and component media files
- Zoomable canvas: easily zoom in and out on the design canvas with pinch gestures
- Custom color: support for custom color code
- In-page web form: completely redesigned web form components, now you can drag and drop to add form elements to any HTML page with built-in preview (requires in-app purchase)
Learn more at https://www.htmlegg.com
- improved image generations for slideshows
- added new object for migrating design files saved in eggpage format
- bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Very simple and easy to use
Love app; wish someone would take it over and update it
I use this app all the time for my two web sites. I love the interface etc. that said I cross my fingers hoping that nothing stops working. This is the only app on the ipad of this type. I am disappointed that no one else has created a similar app. I wish, wish, wish someone would take over this app and update it. Since now we have the M1 Macs ipad apps can run on the new Macs. Disappointing. Still I would give this app 5 stars. I would love to see better import and export functions.
It won’t download completely
I bought this app since it came out, I’ve used it often. Now which a new phone I went to download and it gave me version 2 which has no features. When I clicked restore it would not restore the features. As I said I already bought this app I do t know why they are making me pay again to use it.
I cannot find the original HTML Egg all I find is version 2 - we shouldn’t have to pay for updates.
Developer Response ,
Please review your Apple account billing history to verify item purchased is for “HTML Egg 2” (iOS edition)
- Please launch your app, go to “In-App Purchase” and choose “Restore Purchases”. All purchased items will now show as “Added”
If you continue to have any trouble, please get in touch with us and we will try to help you resolve this as soon as possible.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aidaluu Inc.
- 28.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Aidaluu Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- All in-app purchase features $15.99
- Unlimited pages and photos $4.99
- Unlock all templates $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.