Featuring a classic WYSIWYG style editor, HTML Egg is the perfect app for hobby web designers who just want to have fun creating websites without coding.
- intuitive free form layout with multiple layer arrangements
- supports traditional static, non-responsive designs
- exports to HTML source format, ready for publishing to your website using your web host file manager or FTP client
- also available for Mac (Mac edition sold separately on the Mac App Store)
Since its original release in 2011, the HTML Egg app has been proudly featured on About.com, MacInTouch, MacGeneration and MyMac.com
What's new and changed in HTML Egg 2:
- All new file format: tons of under-the-hood improvements with a brand new format for better performance
- Exports to Files and Mail: generates and outputs source files for your design
- Outputs to HTML: HTML Egg 2 outputs your designs to HTML and component media files
- Zoomable canvas: easily zoom in and out on the design canvas with pinch gestures
- Custom color: support for custom color code
- In-page web form: completely redesigned web form components, now you can drag and drop to add form elements to any HTML page with built-in preview (requires in-app purchase)
Learn more at https://www.htmlegg.com
- improved image generations for slideshows
- added new object for migrating design files saved in eggpage format
- bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This App looks like it has great possibilities. My only problem is that I couldn’t find in instructions to understand how to work with it, and the interface isn’t very intuitive. I was able to draw some shapes in include a picture, but I had a difficult time working the shapes into a webpage. Granted that I’m on my iPad and that a Mac with a traditional mouse and keyboard would probably make this work much better. But, so would a help file or a link in the description in the app store on a video tutorial.
Again, the biggest problem with this app is the user, namely me. But I feel the developer needs to show the UI some love and produce a PDF, video, or some other way for new users to learn how to use this product.
It won’t download completely
I bought this app since it came out, I’ve used it often. Now which a new phone I went to download and it gave me version 2 which has no features. When I clicked restore it would not restore the features. As I said I already bought this app I do t know why they are making me pay again to use it.
I cannot find the original HTML Egg all I find is version 2 - we shouldn’t have to pay for updates.
Developer Response ,
Please review your Apple account billing history to verify item purchased is for “HTML Egg 2” (iOS edition)
- Please launch your app, go to “In-App Purchase” and choose “Restore Purchases”. All purchased items will now show as “Added”
If you continue to have any trouble, please get in touch with us and we will try to help you resolve this as soon as possible.
No undo button
Images disappear after saving
Pages will not link when I add hyperlinks
Unable to find simple instructions for creating hyperlinks or troubleshooting problems (for htmlegg2 for IPad)
I had none of these problems with the original html egg app.
I am trying to update my website that I created using original htmlegg, but this new version that I had to buy again, is not up to par. My web pages were originally on an older iPad. Even if I could import it, this new version is a waste of time. Can someone help me here?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aidaluu Inc.
- 28.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Aidaluu Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- All in-app purchase features $15.99
- Unlimited pages and photos $4.99
- Unlock all templates $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.