HTTPBot is a powerful HTTP/REST client that allows you to make requests and inspect responses on the go.
If you've ever found yourself away from your terminal and wanting to check out an API response, this is the tool for you!
- Powerful request editor provides a GUI for easily editing requests.
- Full support for Postman collections & environments.
- Web inspector to inspect requests made by browser
- Filter & query responses using XPath & JSONPath.
- Import & export collections from/to any document storage provider, like iCloud Drive, Dropbox and more.
- Auto-formatted responses according to content-type, for easy viewing.
- Supports authentication using Basic, OAuth 1.0a and OAuth 2.0.
- Save frequently-used variables in environments
- Minor bug fixes
- Postman API support is finally here! You can now link your postman account, and download your workspaces, collections and environments.
- Support for Postman v2.1 collection format
- Support for Collection variables and authentication inheritance
- Added a setting to toggle response wrapping
- Example responses for requests in collections are now listed where available
- Displaying cookies received in the response
- Fixed an issue where a '?' would be appended to the end of the URL
Ratings and Reviews
Like Postman for iOS
Great app that is very similar to the Postman app for MacOS/Windows/Linux. Very easy to add headers and authentication and the requests are easy to read. Great app!
A few of the functions are not as intuitive as they could be, such as adding a request to a collection. Also, there is not an obvious way to name a request in a collection, so all the requests show “Untitled Request”.
Been wanting something like this for a while so silly me for not searching sooner. Very capable app and almost feature complete. I would love to see a Passcode/FaceID/TouchID option so that I could comfortably add access tokens as variables. I’m the only user of my device but I’d just like to have that extra layer of protection.
Surprisingly handy dev tool
This is a sweet little app. If you've used postman before, you'll be right at home. Some nice touches, including prompts for common header types and values, auto formatting the response body, and a handy button for a quick "request retry". Well done!
- Arvindh Sukumar
- 39.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019, Arvindh Sukumar
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.