HTTPBot is a powerful HTTP & REST client that allows you to make requests and inspect responses.
With HTTPBot, you can
- Make requests and view responses.
- Debug API issues even while away from your terminal, with iCloud sync to your iPhone & iPad.
- Collaborate with your team by importing & exporting Postman collections, and by syncing with the Postman API.
- Powerful request editor provides a GUI for easily editing requests.
- Auto-formatted & pretty-printed responses according to content-type.
- View detailed metrics for requests and responses, including size, duration, SSL and more.
- Native support for GraphQL requests - edit queries and variables directly, without having to go through the post body.
- Import & export collections from/to any document storage provider, like iCloud Drive, Dropbox and more.
- Supports authentication using Basic, OAuth 1.0a and OAuth 2.0. Securely store auth credentials for frequent use.
- Save frequently-used variables in environments
- Filter & query responses using XPath & JSONPath
- Support for Postman collections & environments, including sync with Postman accounts on the cloud
HTTPBot is available to download for free. However, certain features require the purchase of the HTTPBot Pro Unlock within the app. We offer both a yearly subscription with a 14-day fully functional trial period, as well as a one-time purchase for a lifetime upgrade. All plans unlock the app on all platforms where it is supported.
Duration & price of each subscription is displayed in the app when upgrading to Pro. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless it is cancelled atleast 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription in your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of the free trial period is forfeited as soon as a subscription is purchased.
- You can now customise the timeout duration for requests in the request settings.
- A new cookie manager lets you view, edit and add cookies for the domain specific to your request.
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Been wanting something like this for a while so silly me for not searching sooner. Very capable app and almost feature complete. I would love to see a Passcode/FaceID/TouchID option so that I could comfortably add access tokens as variables. I’m the only user of my device but I’d just like to have that extra layer of protection.
Perfect! (Was Update killed features)
I have to say not only is this app now perfect, but the developer is really on top of his game! As you can see from my previous reviews below, there were some bugs introduced in an update. Not only did the dev respond to my review, but all the issues were rapidly resolved!
Love this app and dev!
Thanks for the response! I have found another bug that is the cause of most of my issues. If the name of a request is over a certain length the 3 dot menu to rename, export to curl, etc are no longer visible! The problem is that when creating a new request the default name is “Untitled Request” which is already too long and the 3 dot menu is hidden.
Please let me know if you can replicate! iPhone X here!
Upgraded to 3 stars as I know you’re working on it. Will bump up as appropriate when fixes are in!
The below is my original review for reference. Will remove this and update further as things are fixed:
Latest update killed some basic functionality and features. No longer can edit the name of a request? Even creating a new request I see no way to edit the name.
Killed the import and export as curl feature? This was a very nice feature and one of the main reasons I paid for this app.
Also with the new request/response tabs at the bottom there is no “Done” button on the response tab. You have to navigate back to the request to hit Done. This is a big annoyance.
Please bring back these basics!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. The request options have just moved from the navigation bar, to the overflow menu right next to the request name. To import curl, you can long press on the add button and choose that option in the menu. And finally regarding the done button, point taken! I'll look into it. For any other feedback, please do reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like Postman for iOS
Great app that is very similar to the Postman app for MacOS/Windows/Linux. Very easy to add headers and authentication and the requests are easy to read. Great app!
A few of the functions are not as intuitive as they could be, such as adding a request to a collection. Also, there is not an obvious way to name a request in a collection, so all the requests show “Untitled Request”.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Arvindh Sukumar
- 18.2 MB
- Developer Tools
macOS 11.0 or later. Requires iOS 14.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020, Arvindh Sukumar
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Unlock $29.99
- Pro Upgrade $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.