hubNashville 311 4+
Nashville's 311 App
Designed for iPad
Submit a request and/or report non-emergency issues about Nashville and Davidson County government services quickly and easily in a single location even if you’re not sure which department to contact.
hubNashville is a comprehensive customer service center that connects residents and visitors of Nashville and Davidson County to trained representatives who route their non-emergency requests appropriately. Users of hubNashville can ask questions, report issues, or share feedback online, via app or by telephone by dialing 3-1-1. Users who create an account with the hubNashville app or log in to an existing account created through the online portal will get updates on their existing requests.
The hubNashville app connects you to the online request form where you can select from a wide variety of the most common requests.
hubNashville helps you answer questions such as:
- How do I report a streetlight that is out?
- What day is my trash collected?
- How do I get my brush picked up?
- Where can I take my recycling, and what items can be recycled?
- How can I report illegal dumping, overgrowth, or potholes?
In addition, the hubNashville app allows you to attach photos of and location details for reported issues.
Visit us online at https://hub.nashville.gov/
See hubNashville requests mapped at http://nashview.nashville.gov
Find hubNashville data in the open data portal at http://data.nashville.gov
Thank you for using the hubNashville mobile app. With an increased usage of over 400% per year since it was launched in 2018, we recognize the need to continually update the app to bring new functionality to the mobile space.
This update primarily focuses on image and video uploading from the app users' perspective, but also contains major backend infrastructure updates that will allow the hubNashille mobile app to continue to function optimally on the newest Mobile Operating Systems.
In order to make the Request creation process more convenient, we have added a couple of new media upload features we hope you will enjoy:
- When submitting a Request, you can now choose saved images from your phone's photo library. You are no longer limited to only submitting live photos.
- When submitting a Request, you can now upload videos where you were previously limited to only uploading photos.
- When reviewing your previously submitted Requests in the My Requests section, if those Requests contained an image or a video, you can now add additional images and/or videos if you like.
Under the Hood:
- The entire mobile platform has been upgraded to accommodate the newest and, to some degree, future Mobile Operating Systems.
Ratings and Reviews
I really like how easy it is to use! It really helped me get my road fixed, thanks!
No good anymore
Well I use to have an account. Even though my email was recognized by the system when reporting an issue I can’t log in anymore. I know my password and I’ve never changed it. Tried to have them reset it just in case and never get an email even though they have it. It seems that now you have to part of sales force. Whatever that is.
There are a couple issues, a lot of the options available to report issues have no information once you click on them. If you do manage to report an issue and select the option to create an account, account is not created. Once a report has been submitted, and since an account was not created, there is no way to search on your open request.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NASHVILLE & DAVIDSON COUNTY, METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT OF
- 34 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, Tennessee