Run your business from anywhere with HubSpot’s mobile sales CRM. Push your sales deals forward by managing your contacts, emails, tasks, meetings and notes from your phone.
Use the HubSpot mobile app to:
• Increase your productivity - See upcoming tasks, to-dos, meetings and reminders associated with your sales deals.
• Tap into HubSpot’s power from any app - The HubSpot keyboard enables you to swiftly respond to prospects from any app by giving you one-tap access to your documents, meeting links, templated messages, and commonly used resources.
• Stay connected on the go - Access business contacts, notes, and deals even when you’re offline.
• Stay organized - Quickly add notes and follow-up actions while details are fresh. Scan business cards to automatically save contact details with no manual entry.
• Close more deals - Assign tasks to teammates. Update deals as they progress and see real-time sales leaderboards.
• Build better customer relationships - Rely on HubSpot’s calling, live chat, and email template features to keep conversations going and to build trust with your leads and customers.
HubSpot is a cloud-based customer relationship management platform with marketing, sales, customer service, and content management software. Today, over 73,400 total customers in more than 120 countries use HubSpot’s award-winning, powerful, and easy-to-use tools to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers.
This release contains bug fixes and general improvements. Thanks for using the HubSpot app.
Ratings and Reviews
The Most Robust & Easy To Use CRM!
I stumbled upon HubSpot because I was in desperate need of a CRM since my company CRM, Sherpa Compass, is a horrible, slow moving, forever crashing disaster. I went on ahead and used their free CRM and I am thoroughly impressed! I have become a lifelong user as long as they continue to provide this heck of a value. The CRM is easy to use, you can sync it with your email account and know when someone opens your emails, I love their app which has a business card scanner ( I do wish though that it would save a picture of the business card as an attachment to the contact or something) and you can integrate it with multiple tools to allow you to run your business, ideally, from one spot! I highly recommend HubSpot!
Repeat Notification overload
The app is great for letting me know when my emails are opened, which is the main reason I chose to use it. I love that I can see when someone reads my email and that I can sort my contacts by who opened emails most recently and who I’ve last made contact with, etc. however, the app on the phone is driving me crazy. Every time I open one of my own tracked emails or someone in the thread opens the email the app will send me a notification every 2 seconds that the email was opened, and it won’t stop bombarding my phone with the notifications until I exit the email (which is after I finish replying) and then have a hundred notifications. It also counts towards the 200 notifications you are allowed to receive for free, using all those up for already reported information. Although HubSpot will surely make a fix for it, I had to mention it or else they might not ever see it!
Come A Long Way
I’ve got to admit... I wasn’t a huge fan of the first couple iterations of the HubSpot app. Even went to try many others (Pipedrive, Salesforce, Pipeline Deals, and more). But, I came back to check out HubSpot again and I’m more than pleasantly surprised. We decided to move everything under the HS roof - Support, Sales, Marketing and more. It’s incredible having our Shopify site and all the data collect in one place. The app is a great extension of the site for when we’re on the go and a perfect tool for the sales side of our business. Yeah it has some things that could improve, but you can say that about everyone. Use it properly and it will change your business and make your life easier!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 56.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 HubSpot, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.