Keep an eye on hours wherever work happens — all with the tap of a button
It’s easy with Hubstaff, a time tracking and workforce management platform that automates almost every aspect of running a growing business. Over 15,000 companies use Hubstaff to cut down on admin work, boost efficiency, accurately pay team members, invoice clients, and save money.
Hubstaff can track team projects and individual tasks automatically. Sync directly to a to-do list and budget to bill the right hours to the right client. Check out reports to see where daily and weekly time is spent and where you can optimize. Integrate Hubstaff with your favorite task management app or billing software.
For construction workers, delivery drivers, contractors, or anyone who needs to travel to specific locations or job sites, use geofencing and your device’s GPS location to clock in and out when you arrive and depart.
TIME TRACKING FEATURES:
• Use our unique, one-touch time tracking system to solve challenges in recording work hours — no more forgotten shifts or buddy punching
• Our complete online workforce management platform makes it easy to see timesheets and work logs from every contractor, employee, or part-time team member
• Get complete reports about where, how, and why staff logged billable hours
• Geofence time tracking means employees don’t even have to start the timer on their own — the app automatically begins tracking time while they’re in a specific zip code, area, or office
• See what your team is doing in real-time with built-in proof of work features
• Remote employees and freelancers can make sure that their valuable time is being billed and approved quickly and efficiently
• Gain insights into your workforce workload by seeing which tasks and projects require the most time and effort
• Streamline your entire scheduling and shift management solution with one app — you can use it to assign staff, and they can use the tracker to clock in and out
• See open shifts, hours, attendance, and time off all in one place
• Employees can get reminders for shifts before they happen, and managers can receive alerts for late, missed, or abandoned shifts
PROJECT MANAGEMENT FEATURES:
• Collaborate with remote staff and staggered shift workers with a built-in to-do list
• See hours spent on each client, project, and task — and get alerts when you’re getting close to your budget
• Integrate with your favorite billing software, project management app, or customer service portals, such as Asana, Jira, Paymo, Trello, Slack, Freshbooks, PayPal, Quickbooks, Salesforce, FreshDesk, and Zendesk.
INDUSTRIES THAT LOVE HUBSTAFF:
• Technology companies
• App developers
• Professionals who work with an executive or administrative assistants
• Small businesses
• General contractors
• Consulting firms
• Web design and advertising agencies
• Law firms
• Lawn care companies
• And anyone who wants to be productive
Log in to Hubstaff with any device — computer, web browser, mobile, or Chrome extension — to begin tracking time. Start and stop the timer with one click. Integrate with 30+ business tools and software. Get detailed reports of work activity. Submit timesheets and automate billing with one simple app.
Want to get started? Simply create a Hubstaff account, and you’re on your way to more efficiency and a more productive workforce.
Minor stability improvements.
Improved compatibility with iOS versions.
Ratings and Reviews
Where have you been all my life?
I’m an independent contractor, software consultant, and I perform lots of different projects with multiple tasks for clients and sometimes... ok all the time, I have difficulty in billing because I’m trying to remember what I did. Now there are lots of products on the market, but I literally was up and running within a few days! It’s very intuitive, and the start and stop for different projects and tasks saves me a huge amount of time plus I get to add notes! Now when I bill, I just import the time period, day, days, week, or weeks or even month that I want to bill for and boom I have a invoice to send to my client! The best part is that I know what my cost and bill rate is so I can see my margin all the time! Best thing that happened to me this year! Thanks guys!
Developer Response ,
Hey! We love reading reviews like this! Hubstaff was built to help people like you save time on administrative tasks like this so that you can focus on your clients. So glad you're enjoying it! :)
Easy to use
I use Hubstaff on my iPhone and the desktop version for work. My company requires all remote workers to track their time for projects (for billing purposes) and bonus opportunities. Both applications work great. I like the mobile app because I can log time from my phone and not have to log into my computer when tracking certain activities. It’s super easy to use and doesn’t take up a lot of space on my phone, so it doesn’t bog down performance or sap my battery.
Developer Response ,
Woo hoo! So glad to hear you're enjoying it!
Very helpful in tracking time for projects
Since implementing Hubstaff, our team has gained so much insight into the time and effort that goes into our various projects and tasks. We have realized the value that comes from our work and can measure it with real data. We can also better optimize our time spent on certain tasks or clients in order to deliver our best service without sacrificing resources for other projects.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NETSOFT HOLDINGS LLC
- 46.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Netsoft Holdings, LLC