Keep track of hours wherever work happens. Hubstaff’s seamless time tracking app for iOS automatically clocks you in and out of geofenced job sites based on GPS location.
Paper timesheets, incorrect employee time cards, and complicated processes are a thing of the past. With Hubstaff’s time clock app, you can start tracking valuable work time with one button, from anywhere.
Over 10,000 companies trust Hubstaff to cut down on admin work, boost efficiency, accurately pay team members, easily invoice clients, and save money.
Here’s how it works
Open the app, choose the project or job you’re working on, and tap Start. Hubstaff runs in the background while you work, recording time and location. When you finish working or want to take a break, press Stop. That’s all it takes.
The app’s simplicity is only one time-saving benefit. Here’s everything Hubstaff’s job time tracker does to make your work life easier.
Employees forgetting to clock in and out is a thing of a past
• The app will start tracking time based on geofenced job sites you create
• Either start and stop automatically, or send reminders based on location
• Put an end to buddy punching
Always know where your crew is
• Track time spent driving and view routes
• Know where your team is in real-time, and how long they spend at a site
• Provide proof of work to clients and know that jobs are getting done
Detailed reports will help you make better, more accurate estimates
• Real-time mobile reports let you view hours spent on jobs or projects, with accurate timesheets for every team member
• Visual dashboard in the web app can be customized with what you want to see
• You're in total control of your operations
Save time and money
• Time tracking is accurate down to the second
• Avoid going over budget by setting limits and getting alerts as you reach them
• Take the hassle out of payroll by setting your rates (hourly or fixed), pay period, and method of payment — Hubstaff handles the rest
There’s even more beyond the app
• Over 30 integrations with leading business software, including Quickbooks, Gusto, Asana and Basecamp
• Get a real-time, bird's eye view of your workforce with advanced reporting
• Detailed logs can tell you why people are late to a job site, had to log more time today or why they ran an errand
Made for mobile
• Hubstaff runs in the background so you can do other things without any interruption
• Your company's data is synced between devices, no backing up necessary
• Access it from anywhere via the website or mobile apps, where, and when you want
• The latest security measures are being used to protect your data
• We worked hard to optimize Hubstaff time clock app to use minimal battery power
A Hubstaff account is required before logging into the app.
This application tracks your location in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Stability improvements
- Map performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Where have you been all my life?
I’m an independent contractor, software consultant, and I perform lots of different projects with multiple tasks for clients and sometimes... ok all the time, I have difficulty in billing because I’m trying to remember what I did. Now there are lots of products on the market, but I literally was up and running within a few days! It’s very intuitive, and the start and stop for different projects and tasks saves me a huge amount of time plus I get to add notes! Now when I bill, I just import the time period, day, days, week, or weeks or even month that I want to bill for and boom I have a invoice to send to my client! The best part is that I know what my cost and bill rate is so I can see my margin all the time! Best thing that happened to me this year! Thanks guys!
Developer Response ,
Hey! We love reading reviews like this! Hubstaff was built to help people like you save time on administrative tasks like this so that you can focus on your clients. So glad you're enjoying it! :)
Easy to use
I use Hubstaff on my iPhone and the desktop version for work. My company requires all remote workers to track their time for projects (for billing purposes) and bonus opportunities. Both applications work great. I like the mobile app because I can log time from my phone and not have to log into my computer when tracking certain activities. It’s super easy to use and doesn’t take up a lot of space on my phone, so it doesn’t bog down performance or sap my battery.
Developer Response ,
Woo hoo! So glad to hear you're enjoying it!
Very helpful in tracking time for projects
Since implementing Hubstaff, our team has gained so much insight into the time and effort that goes into our various projects and tasks. We have realized the value that comes from our work and can measure it with real data. We can also better optimize our time spent on certain tasks or clients in order to deliver our best service without sacrificing resources for other projects.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NETSOFT HOLDINGS LLC
- 38.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Netsoft Holdings, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.