Hue Log is an efficient, native macOS application designed to empower you to monitor and analyze your smart lighting system effortlessly.
• Event Logging
Hue Log meticulously record every event in your Hue system. From light changes and sensor activations to what scenes are triggered and ZigBee connectivity issues. It’s all at your fingertips, a detailed history of what is actually happening in your Philips Hue system.
• Rules at a Glance
Uncover the inner workings of your Philips Hue bridge. See all your rules and automations, even those automatically created by Hue Labs experiments, and what lights, sensors and scene the trigger or depend on.
• Temperature and Light Levels
Did you know that the Hue Motion Detectors contain sensors to track temperature and light levels? Hue Log collects these readings and visualize trends over time, helping you make informed decisions about your home’s climate.
• Configuration & Capabilities
Each resource is limited in the Hue bridge, no matter if it is number of lights, or even rules, different types of sensors or scenes. See your usage and limits, battery status, firmware versions and more.
• Manage Multiple Hue Bridges
Hue Log can connect to multiple bridges at the same time, allowing you to effortlessly see what is going on in each bridge in a combined event view. As well as seeing what devices, rules, scenes, schedules and automations are setup up per bridge.
• Privacy and Security
Your data is kept private, and never sent anywhere. Hue Log connects to your bridge over your local network and doesn’t send it anywhere. No information about your setup is collected, nor any “usage tracking”.
MADE FOR MAC
Hue Log is tailored to the Mac, using native technologies as Swift and SwiftUI for performance and to fit in perfectly the macOS user interface (including dark mode support).
Visit the Hue Log website to see more: huelog.app
With this version there is a number of enhancements and fixes added. Several of these have been based on suggestions and feedback from users. Thank you!
- Fixed an issue where switching between the same view but with different bridges did not refreshed the data displayed.
- Light’s color temperature are now displayed in Kelvin (K) instead of as RGB hexadecimal.
- Groups: Added a chip stating how many lights the group (room or zone) got. Click on it to open a list of the lights that belong to that group.
- Groups: Added right-click menu with “Copy ID” and “Copy ID API v1” options.
- Improved error handling when a bridge’s event stream is disconnected.
- Automations: Fixed missing icon for disabled state.
- Added button to toggle the sidebar menu.
- Added help button to bridge’s Capabilities and Configuration view. Click the help button for information about how to interpret the different options shown.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Codetouch Ventures Sweden AB
- 4.6 MB
- Requires macOS 13.5 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Stefan Pettersson
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.