Dynamic scenes and audio features for your Philips Hue and HomeKit lights:
- Sync ambient music with lighting
- Create customizable presets and control individual lights
- Adjust brightness, saturation, transition and color
- Free to try with two active lights
- Light effects
- Audio to lighting
- Tempo and transition controls
- Color and spectrum range selector
- Saturation and brightness with minimum and maximum settings
- Change color for individual lights
- Customizable user presets
- Built-in presets
- Supports multiple Philips Hue bridges (v1 and v2)
- Single purchase to unlock both on iOS and macOS via iCloud
- HomeKit support (with multiple homes.)
- Intuitive and clean design
- Responsive layout for iPhone and iPad
- Easy to use menus and controls
- This app requires a Philips Hue bridge or HomeKit lights.
- This app may not be suitable for users suffering from epilepsy or other photosensitive conditions.
HALF A MILLION DOWNLOADS!
***** "Please keep updating it, it's definitely the best Hue app out there!"
***** "The app has a lot of great features and is fun to play with. Love it."
***** "This app is clean and very easy to use!"
Please let us know how we can make this app better.
- UI Redesign
- Ambient tracks for scenes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sometimes loses control
I’m using the SYLVANIA smart+ Bluetooth bulbs. This app controls them, but after about 5 it starts to lose connection. This could be a Bluetooth limitation though. The other issue I have is when the screen dims and goes to sleep, it loses control over the bulbs. Please make an option for keeping the screen on all the time. Also, it would be nice to have a reset button for the scenes. I’ve played with the settings too much and I can’t find the best setting for candles again 😂. Great app though. Lots of fun!
This is my go to for Hue lights... the candles preset in particular is among the best youll find out there in Hue apps. Play with the max brightness to bring more ambient light in. The price is no issue Im surprised to see somebody complaining. My only complaint is I see no obvious way to save my presets (without overwriting the current) Also the animations seem to stop after certain amount of tine, again with no obvious controls or fix. Bluetooth works fine and music is being sent simultaneously without issue (again I saw another review complain must just be their phone or version) what we need is a basic one page instruction sheet of sorts
I have pro version of this app, it has cool features and I enjoy it, however things such as the audio visualizer, and even the timed lighting modes require you to stay on the app which is extremely annoying. By this I mean for instance if you are using the timed theme or the audio visualizer and you try to check a message on your phone or anything that requires you to leave this particular app, even locking your screen the scene stops and will only continue when the app is reopened. The microphone mode is also annoying because if I’m connected to speakers and try to use it it makes the music play out of my phone instead. The app has potential but needs massive updates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.