Advanced Programming, Hue Entertainment, Dynamic experiences, Hue Disco, and Immersive Camera Light sync! The popular Philips Hue app now on iPhone and iPad.
hueDynamic brings your Philips Hue system to life. NEW scenes every day!
Feel energized or relaxed with professionally designed experiences combining light and sound. Over 50 mixable and dynamic scenes with simple room and lighting group control, such as mountain chill, fireplace, jungle night, fire and ice, rainforest, fireworks and many more!
Have the ultimate party with multiple advanced sound to light disco modes. Adjust strobe, intensity, hue and more!
Camera support means you can point your device at your TV and sync your lights to your viewing for a truly immersive experience! Movie night has never been so good. Enjoy an advanced sampling mode - predominant multicolored with adjustable smoothing. Speed and brightness control is also supported.
Transparent multiple bridge support (included) allows you to control all your lights across multiple bridges without having to switch between them.
Child lock allows restricted access to your Hue system for kids.
Create your own custom photo ambiences and enhance the colors with our "Tweaks!". Photo ambiences are stored on the Hue bridge with our OmniScene technology, meaning you don't have to recreate the ambience for different rooms. Not only that, they are accessible from all your devices running hueDynamic.
Make your Hue Dimmer, Tap, Lutron, RunLessWire and Niko devices more useful with our advanced programming interface, with more functionality that the official Philips Hue app. Unlock features such as multiple actions per button, toggle power with one button, cycle through ambiences, enable & disable color loop, cycle through brightness levels and much more!
Ever come home to have all your Hue lights on 100% brightness because of a power outage?With the hueDynamic app, this is a thing of the past thanks to our power cut detection and ability to set the power on mode. With a simple tap, you can enable this feature and your Hue Bridge will be programmed to recognize when its power has been disturbed. As soon as it has finished booting, it will then command your lights to switch them off for you.
We also love different types of hue lights, such as White Ambience and Tint, Osram and Dresden. We convert colors to appropriate color temperatures for lights that don't support color.
- Professional dynamic lighting scenes for your Philips Hue system, with stereo sound effects and music!
- Advanced Device programming for Hue Tap, Lutron Aurura, Smart Button, Hue Dimmer, RunLessWire Click & Niko Friends of Hue switches
- Natural sunrise & sleep routines
- Camera support - Have your lights match your TV in real-time! Multiple color modes are supported
- Photo Ambience - Create awesome custom ambiences from your favourite photos with "Tweaks!" and apply them to any room!
- NO in-app purchases for extra experiences or advanced features!
- Advanced sound to light DISCO modes (peak & spectrum) - Adjust response hue, strobe and much more!
- Temperature dashboard. View the room temperature for anywhere that you have a Hue Motion Sensor
- Virtual Push-Link button. Add apps to the Hue bridge without having to physically press the button
- Easily link Ikea and other 3rd party bulbs with the TouchLink button built into the app
- Run effects on a timer - perfect reminder for those long showers!
- Real transparent multiple-bridge support. Add all your bridges and don't switch!
- OmniScene technology - Create ambiences and mix and use them on any lights without having to recreate them!
- The app runs in the background to provide you with light and sound experiences on your Philips Hue lights and speakers, while allowing you the freedom of using your device for other tasks at the same time
- When you activate the disco mode, the app listens to your music using your iPhone or iPad microphone
- Full compatibility with our desktop app
Effects limited to 2 minutes in lite version.
We've added support for Lidl bulbs.
Automatic motion sensor snoozing - Manual app control will not conflict with your motion sensors.
Time constraints for device programming - Perform different actions depending on the time of day.
Hexadecimal RGB color selection is now possible.
Advanced RunLessWire Click and Niko Switch programming - Cycle scenes, toggle color-loop, control multiple rooms from one switch (more info on our website).
Ratings and Reviews
Better than Hue’s own app
I’ve had a version of this app on my Surface Pro for quite a while and just recently installed the iOS version on my iPhone X. I just love it. The color schemes are great, both the static and dynamic ones. I also will occasionally sync them to music which is fun. Very user friendly and intuitive to use . Highly recommended.
Honest rating from a honestly not so honest person but being honest about this 😂
I think this app is cool. I love falling to sleep or doing work in random mood lightings. I especially love the fireplace one. I do think though there should be more options for falling to sleep other than rain and waterfall.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your suggestion. I will look into expanding this section of the app in the future.
I’d love to see integration with Siri Shortcuts!
This app definitely outshines its competitors, especially given its lack of in-app purchases. Nothing better than a one time commitment to get the features you’re after.
I’d REALLY love to see some integration with Siri Shortcuts. The ability to create automations that trigger dynamic lighting modes would be a fantastic addition to an already great piece of software.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Darrell Rose
- 144.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 - 2021 Darrell Rose
- In-App Purchases
- hueDynamic Pro Upgrade $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.