HueNote is a text editor that can edit in parallel multiple notes. You can set the editor any number in the range of window size. Of course, you can also use in the editor only to one as a simple note-taking app. The notes written a lot is managed by the library. You can also be registered frequently used notes to the reference list.
- The workspace can create more than one.
- In the workspace, the editor can be multiple sets.
- The library manages all of the notes, you can find the notes using the tags (mark, color, keyword), string, star mark, and date.
- The reference list is useful to refer to the notes.
- Create notes from a text and image files, and add them to new documents and existing documents.
- Create rich or plain text files from notes.
- Support iCloud Drive.
- Support auto-save.
- Support fullscreen mode.
- Support split view.
A free version, HueNote F, is available in the App Store. Feel Free to try it before buying the full version of the app.
- Fixed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.