Get the very latest from Hull, with breaking news as it happens, sport updates, traffic alerts, and all the latest what's on in your area.
Completely customisable, the Hull Daily Mail app allows you to tailor what news you consume, and when.
The app is the best way to follow breaking news from Hull; including video interviews and traffic & travel notifications.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in:
· Top local news stories
· Football, Rugby and other sport news
· Traffic & Travel news
· Hull event listings and What's On guides
The App also features:
• Force Touch allowing you to peak and pop into an article.
• Native iPad support for a better tablet experience
• The iPad version of the app also supports Split View on compatible iPads
• The ability to follow topics that matter to you
• Follow your favourite authors like you do any topic
• Resize the article text to help with your reading experience
• The ability to read an article even when you are offline
Here is a super fast update, to fix a known iOS 13.1 issue. So if you have been browsing an article and suddenly you were whisked off to a whole new page without consciously tapping a link... then this build is for you, because we stopped that. Now browsing and tapping is what you would expect. Sweet!
Ratings and Reviews
- Trinity Mirror Digital Media Ltd
- 73.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Trinity Mirror 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.