The Humana Pharmacy Mobile app makes it easy to manage all your Humana Pharmacy® prescriptions—both maintenance and specialty—right from your mobile phone. The updated app is more convenient and reliable than ever before with simplified refill ordering, easy prescription transfers, and clear-to-read order status indicators.
COMPLETE MEDICATION LIST
- Stay organized with a full list of all your prescriptions filled at Humana Pharmacy, including those you no longer need and medication for your dependents.
- Easily refill your prescriptions as soon as you sign in, straight from your home screen.
- View important details about your prescriptions, such as available refill dates, doctor information, images of your meds, and related educational videos.
- Know where your order is once it’s processed with color-coded order status messages.
- Track shipments once they’re shipped to estimate when your medication will arrive.
- Submit a photo of your current prescription label to easily transfer your prescription to Humana Pharmacy.
- Request a refill of an existing Humana Specialty Pharmacy prescription and order it at the same time as all your other medication.
- Automatically receive your next set of refills so you’re sure to have your medication on time. NOTE: auto-refills are not available for Medicare customers.
- Change or update your credit card information and make payments securely from the app.
- Set or update your preferences, such as how you want to be communicated (by phone, email or text) or if you’d like to receive an alert when your total charge is over your price limit.
- Shop over-the-counter (OTC) products with the Health and Wellness credit that may be part of your Humana member benefit. NOTE: available to Medicare customers only.
Download the Humana Pharmacy mobile app now to manage all your mail-delivery medications with ease!
Note: the Humana Pharmacy mobile app is available only to Humana members.
For issues with this app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enhancement and defect fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
OTC Cart issues
It would really help to be able to save items placed in the cart. I had two prescriptions that were eligible for refill on two separate dates and wanted to order items from the OTC store. It would have been efficient to place the prescription items in the cart as they were eligible and also place items in the cart as I was shopping the OTC store. Also when attempting to search for items, I got “kicked out” of the app 3 times and had fill the cart from scratch. It took me 45 minutes to place my order. Next time I’ll have to write all my items down on a separate sheet of paper and hurry to place order. One last question...why are we not able to use the OTC funds to pay for prescriptions costs? Other than that, I love being able to get my vitamins and supplements at no cost to me. Would be nice to have access to Zinc and Magnesium as well.
Second update: why did Humana remove the photos of the products? Often it’s helpful to see what something looks like before deciding if you want to order it. Better descriptions of some items like vitamins would also be helpful. Update: Humana has fixed the tracking issue and all OTC categories seem to be open (before this update, 3 of the 15 categories showed that the OTC store was unavailable so I had to call Humana to order toothbrushes but the other 12 were fine and I ordered other items from the app). For fixing these issues, I gave the app 2 more stars. I want to be fair so if there are no more issues in the future, I’ll give it more stars. Original review: It’s not a good sign when you have to delete and reinstall an app in order to open it. I’ve had to do this multiple times and it’s frustrating and time consuming. The latest update supposedly makes it easier to track an OTC shipment but it actually limits your ability to do so. I used to be able to click on shipment status and, while the information wasn’t always up to date, at least I could get a vague idea of the status. Now I need to enter my cell phone number to get text updates. I don’t want to do that and there are no other options for checking status. It remains to be seen if other issues have been resolved, like the OTC store showing something is available when it’s not or showing something is out of stock when it isn’t.
Developer Response ,
Please delete the App and download version 6.3.5 which has the bug fixes for the all the issues.
Horrible pharmacy technicians
This pharmacy text me or calls me constantly almost to the point where it was harassing so I called Humana Medical to see if they could stop all the texting and calling and they “said” they did because the text and calls stopped. That was about 2 1/2 months ago. Now it appears they took me completely out of their system and I have been trying to get my meds ordered for six days now and they still have not mailed them. I have paid them all the money I was suppose to pay to get my order and I’m yet to even get a tracking number. Every time I call they tell me the same lie each time, it’s about to be shipped, it took me four days to get someone to get the order in the system they kept lying about putting it in each time. It’s like if I don’t do it their way I will pay. When I say they took me out of their system I mean they literally “TOOK ME OUT OF THE SYSTEM” a technician and to reinstate me, there was NO RECORD of me EVER having been a customer. That’s a problem now but it want be in the fall when I get to choose my medical for next year
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Humana Inc.
- 113.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Humana Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.