Happy Anniversary to the PC Launch of Hundred Days!
What happens when a working class underdog becomes master of winery empire?
In Hundred Days you will have complete control of a new winery. By choosing your vines carefully, you will embark on a journey of winemaking and become a mogul of industry by deciding which wines to produce. By keeping a pulse on market demand, you may also expand your winery through sales and growth.
Just like in the real world, every choice you make, from working the vineyard to concrete sales, can affect the quantity and quality of the wine you produce. Higher quality wine improves your industry reputation, despite higher operational cost, it will benefit your growth in the short run.
Hundred Days is a tycoon game with a narrative twist, offering three different game modes to suit most palates. From beginner to expert, this winemaking simulator will entertain you while improving your general understanding of this millenary tradition and its cultural relevance.
- “Learn” the entire winemaking process and understand the importance of different factors and elements that go into making a highly rated bottle, through hosting a wine tasting!
- “Care” for your vineyard by cultivating different types of vine and learning about soil quality and weather patterns that go into the stages such as pruning, fertilization, and harvest.
- “Hands-on” experimentation with cutting-edge winemaking techniques and tools, balance between skill and art.
- “Manage” and grow your business, shape your own sales strategy and apply marketing know-hows to build your reputation in the industry.
- “Adventure” and various modes that allow for long or shorter gameplay sessions, find out if you can successfully run a wine empire on the side!
- Chanin Blance & Erba Luce
- 4 new flavors & new bottle label designs,
- Employees can now work in the tool shack and winery to clean and repair equipment,
- Batonnage to aging card configuration
- A much requested feature in the Napa region (hint: check the deers)
- Bottling -10% bottle bug & Paper Label bug
- Shield & Diseases icons for treatments
- Highest filter ordering in sell orders panel
And many others!
Ratings and Reviews
Great sim! But needs PC content
I don't consider myself a wine drinker; I prefer wines made from fruits that aren't grapes. But I do love a good management sim, and Hundred Days is a nice one. Besides the usual revenue-and-expense gameplay, your actions and your attention are played out on a tetris-like board. New business with not a lot of capabilities = small board. There is also a very nice tech tree that requires massive investment of money before you can a year or two later reap the rewards of upgrades now. The challenges are tough but fair.
This iOS version is a bit out of date currently but should be updated this month. On PC there are many fixes, a new map, and new grapes.
Great potential, but buggy
I want to get into this game badly, but the mechanics are too buggy and not working on my device (iPad). Every time i try to place a card, the squares are misaligned and dont follow touch placement. I usually have to restart or exit and come back to the game to be able to place regularly. Hopefully a future update fixes it, because I’m looking forward to playing more.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for getting our game, may I know which version of iPad you were using and would you mind sending us more details about the device and situation at email@example.com? :)
Like it but…
Parts of it are not very intuitive. They need to better describe the mechanics for example elements will affect the end product but it shows you bars with up or down arrows in them. Is that the number you can expect the wine to change? Doesn’t really explain it well.
Financial piece is challenging to figure out.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nuverse Pte. Ltd.
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Zhuang
- Age Rating
- © Pixmain PTE
- In-App Purchases
- Hundred Days - Napa Valley $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.