Throw on your sunglasses and head to puzzle paradise full of baby animals from around the world! Match tasty treats and collect adorable bouncing babies to win big. Play with your friends to experience extra fun!
From the beautiful Wildflower Meadows to the thrilling Way Outback, explore this new game from the makers of Candy Blast Mania and Jewel Mania!
Hungry Babies Mania Features:
1000+ puzzles of match-3 gameplay means there are plenty of hungry babies to feed!
- Match tasty treats to feed your furry friends! Give each animal their favorite snacks to fill their tummies and send them scampering off with gladness. Journey through levels to progress across a huge world map!
Unique Game Modes!
- Match next to waffles, honey pots, and dirt to unlock delicious treats and alarms to wake sleepy babies. . There are tons of free, fun modes to play!
Keep an eye out for the nasty Gopher Gang and Terry the Orangutan! They steal babies’ food unless you stop them!
- Games get more intense as you help overcome the Gopher Gang and Terry! Scramble to save the treats before the they can be stolen You’ll be in a real jam unless you can save the food in time!
There are so many babies excited to become your friend like Rex the Lion, Zoomer the Turtle, Borus the Wild Boar, and many more!
- Collect your favorite animals:a cuddly kitty, an adorable elephant, a playful panda, a frisky puppy and many more!. Form unique combos by collecting as many treats in a match as possible to blast treats and raise your score. Nab a high score to feed and collect your new and unique friends!
Challenge your friends on the Leaderboards!
- Crush your friends’ high scores and compete to be the best! Can you feed the most hungry babies??
NEW Treasure Key Event!
- Play Treasure Key levels to collect keys and get prizes! Compare your scores with friends to see who’s the best.
- New offline mode allows your animal friends to come anywhere with you! Play and feed your animal pals no matter where you are in tons of levels.
FREE TO PLAY with FREE updates!
- Hungry Babies Mania is free-to-play game with frequent updates and weekly levels releases!
Hungry Babies Mania is the most charming and captivating puzzle game on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and best of all, it’s FREE! Switch and match treats for the most adorable animals, use special power-ups to blast your way to a high score, and compete with friends to be win leaderboard events.
Download Hungry Babies Mania today – the Babies are waiting and they’re hungry!
DEVELOPER INFO: Storm8 Studios is the leading developer in mobile puzzle and arcade gaming. Storm8’s top puzzle hits include the successful match-3 games Candy Blast Mania, Jewel Mania, Bubble Mania, Diamond Quest, and so many more! Wherever you are, pick up and play puzzles today!
Please note that Hungry Babies Mania is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under “Allowed Content”. In addition, Hungry Babies Mania may link to social media services such as Facebook, and Storm8 Studios will have access to your information through such services.
Follow Storm8 Studios!
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is one of the very few games that I consistently play. However there are some very frustrating things I don't like! How in the world are you expected to get 10 more, i.e. Blue things and there are only 2 on the entire board! That is not fair at all, if you can't let there be more than 10 blue things on the board why would you ask for them??? You have to have 3 in a row to get them off also!!! I think it is one of the many tactics to get people to constantly "buy" things when you have a "free" game! I would rather a "free game" be a actual free game and your skills get you to higher levels. Or pay for a game ONCE and not have to continue to pay for getting to higher levels! You are taking advantage of people!
great concept but too many nags
i would pay $10-$20 for this app if they ditched the BS: the dozen startup screens trying to get you to buy gems and download their other apps. i also absolutely dislike the gorilla levels. there’s a fine line between challenge and frustration. the gorillas are just plain annoying. wish the let users rate levels after win so they’d have feedback on which concepts to continue with. i wish they’d have a super rainbow bomb if you make a T with 7 items (5 wide, 3 tall). feels like that’s pretty rare and a letdown when i make it and only get the basic rainbow.
One of the hardest games I’ve ever played
I really love this game, and I think it’s very cute. However, the newer levels are extremely hard or even IMPOSSIBLE to beat, and I’m not even over exaggerating! I’m currently in Pongo Jungle ( And I highly dislike Terry the orangutan ), and I’m currently stuck on a level with only 24-25 moves, with alarm clocks, pretzel barriers, water bottles, popcorn, and the gopher. Even watching an ad for more moves doesn’t help at all. I think that people are on higher levels then me because they spent all of their money on boosters, which I have none, and I don’t want to buy them just for a level or two. I don’t know if I should delete this game since I would feel bad, but I don’t know if I should keep this game because of the almost impossible levels. I’ll make a decision soon.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Storm8 Studios LLC
- 270.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Storm8 Studios, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $0.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Heap of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.