Rabbits, Ravens and Boars?!
Who knew they could all make such tasty meals?!
Wow your customers with rare dishes
and build your own trendy eatery!
Hunt your own ingredients and use them for
a creative menu to make Café HuntCook flourish!
● How to play HuntCook ●
- Venture into nature to hunt wild game!!
- Use ingredients you collect in your cooking!!
- Satisfy your customers by filling their orders!!
- Upgrade your skills and grow your restaurant!!
SELET BUTTON proudly presents the follow up to the
6,000,000 times downloaded hit “Survive! Mola Mola”:
Recommended for gamers who enjoy cute and lively
farm or restaurant simulations!
- Wild game requires special handling and preparation in order to be eaten safely and without risk of communicating disease. Please be aware before attempting to actually eat wild meats in real life!
- Real hunting is not a game, but a potentially dangerous skill that requires training and knowledge. If you are interested in learning to hunt, please contact your local hunter’s organization for more information.
Fix small bugs.
Incredible and adorable!
This game keeps me coming back very few minutes, gems are easy to acquire and ingredients overflowing! Never had any problems with this game. I also love when Old Man Veggie gives you a bunch of ingredients that are several levels more than you are. Sometimes he gives you a energy drink when you meet him, I ended up getting two in a row. I just wish that the time to rest was not so high and the amount of hunts you can do is only three at a time. Maybe if when you level up three times you have your hunt limit increase by one? That would keep people from not playing.
Cute and addictive
This game is insanely cute and offers a lot of entertainment. The story and characters are charming. I personally don't mind the ads, and I've been able to play up through the last level without having to buy any in-game currency. I seem to have a lot of patience with this game because some of the cooking times on the recipes are over 12 hours long. Not a game for the impatient. I like to open it periodically through the day, and that alone got me pretty far. I give it 4 stars because it's a little buggy. It freezes sometimes if I leave the app and come back to it. Otherwise, it's probably my favorite mobile game at the moment. Would like an update soon.
What I really love about this game is the fact that you need to go hunt to get food for a costermer and go to the super market to get food like eggs and stuff I really can't wait to see we're this game comes out to be but anyways here are a few suggestions I think you should add were there is a survival time a little so you have to eat or you die and have to start over I think it would be even more fun and creative so anyways that was just a suggestion and just keep up the good work and I really can't wait till there are updates and new stuff so great game and keep up the work byee👍👍🙂👍🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😍😍😍😍🤑🤑🤑👏👏👏👏👏