Control the assassin and hunt down your targets one by one. Use your surroundings and shadows to stay hidden from flashlights.
Targets with automatic machine guns can be lurking around each corner. Attack them swiftly and escape without being spotted.
Each eliminated target drops valuable gems. Use gems to unlock faster assassins.
Can you unlock the fastest assassin?
VIP Membership automatically renews for $6.99 per week after the 3-day free trial. Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the end of the trial period of purchase. After buying the subscription, you will unlock the following features: Ninja Assassin character, all ads removing, 5000 gems and permanent +100% level gem earning. This is an Auto-renewable subscription. The subscription is renewed unless you turn it off 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will be charged for renewal as well. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
For more information, check the links below:
Policy - http://rubygamestudio.com/privacypolicy.html
Subscription Terms - http://rubygamestudio.com/subscription-terms-hunterassassin.html
The prices are set for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency.
To cancel your Subscription Please visit: https://support.apple.com/HT202039
If there are any questions regarding these terms, you may contact us using the information below.
- New levels added!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A small question
Can you make traps so if you hit a trap guards will hear it and come running???
Also you should add bossfights like you get to use a gun and the boss takes three hits but you have to make it threw a dungeon so you start off fighting the boss you get one hit go threw a dungeon of traps and hunters then fight the boss again and so on.... Also you should add a game mode where you are a hunter and everything is pitch black except the hallway in front of you you have to navigate to the exit while the Assassin is running around in the pitch black hall ways (ps wherever hunter looks is brightened and the hunter is played by another random player trying to kill the hunter the hunter can take three kills and then they are out the Assassin has infinite lives once killed will respawn in the starting zone, middle or end the hunter will respawn at the start the hunter will have a tiny map in the corner of the screen you can turn it off and on but the map does not show where you are it just shows the start and end... the Assassin can only see what’s in front of them... Then the Gemgeoens are infinite but the more bosses you beat there the more GEMS YOU GET!!!
Ps: sorry there is barely any punctuation!
Genuinely great game, some possible changes
This is the first game that I can see real potential in it. The graphics are simple and family friendly, there’s not a single microtransaction in sight, and skins are more than just highly expensive cosmetic choices, but also give you special boosts. What I’d like to see is a tone down on the ads, more game modes added like Endless Play (You kill as many guards as possible in an infinite room until you die) and Campaign (A simple story with levels that get increasingly more difficult as you progress, with more and more game mechanics thrown into the mix too), more sound effects like a “Huh?” when the guards hear something, “Huh!” when they see you, and “ugh...” when you die, and more unique abilities for possibly modified skins. The ninja can throw ninja stars across a distance, some characters can kill guards quietly without others being alerted, and a new undercover skin that lets you walk around without alerting the guards UNLESS you stab someone up-close within their sight or shoot someone from far away, alerting everybody.
But all-in-all, this is a genuinely great, addictive game. I love it!
Legitimately fun game, with plenty of room for growth.
The levels to be procedurally generated, but unlike most mobile games, the AI is just random enough to always provide a new challenge, despite the fact that no new enemies or elements get added at any point after the shield guys.
Still, lots of fun, one of those games I’ll keep installed to play whenever I get bored.
I have some ideas for additions:
1. Add a character that had the ability to stop time, with a cool down- when activated, whenever your finger is touching the screen, time will freeze, but your “freeze” meter will drain. You can choose your path carefully while time is frozen. When you release your finger from the screen, time resumes and your “freeze” meter begins to refill.
2. Add a “boss” enemy that takes several attacks to kill. Each time you hit him, he’s knocked down, until the 5th time in which he stays down. Being spotted by the boss doesn’t count toward your “don’t get spotted” challenge.
3. Add a camera option that locks camera movement to player movement. Sometimes the camera has a mind of its own and it can cause some control issues.
4. Add a “tracker” enemy that will track you around for a greater length of time, if alerted.
5. Add a “survival” mode where new enemies enter the arena in waves, with the goal of getting the highest kill count before dying.
6. Add a wider variety of map styles.
- RUBY OYUN VE YAZILIM DANISMANLIK SANAYI TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI
- 74 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Assassin Studios
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Subscription $6.99
- Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.