HuntFish KS is the official hunting and fishing license management App for the State of Kansas. Store all of your Kansas hunting and fishing licenses here for quick and convenient access.
Purchase KDWPT licenses and permits.
• Store and manage all your Kansas hunting and fishing licenses in one convenient paperless location.
• Reference all regulations and license details conveniently from your mobile phone.
• No need to store or carry a paper license with you in the field.
• Present your license details to Law Enforcement for verification in the field.
• The only acceptable form of electronic license is through the HuntFish KS App; and hunters must be able to produce the electronic app or paper license when requested by an Officer during field compliance checks.
• For licenses that require tags please remember that the associated tag forms part of the license and must be physically produced when requested.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Only License Storage
The initial version of this app allows me to store my purchased licenses/permits in a digital format, accessible when my device doesn’t have a service connection. It also provides a handful of bookmark links to the KDWPT website.
This app lacks any true utility outside of the fact I can store my hunting license on my phone - no different than carrying the paper copy or photographing the paper copy.
The lack of integration with iSportsman seems to be a significant shortfall. Additionally, by only providing users with a button that links to the KDWPT website, it doesn’t help hunters and anglers in the field. If I have enough of a service connection to check the website on my phone’s browser, then I don’t need an app to give me a link that takes me to KDWPT’s website.
The app also lacks the ability for any form of harvest reporting or survey completion and there is no mapping functionality either.
It’s a start but KDWPT needs to continue to invest resources into mobile engagement technology to improve the customer experience of purchasing products (licenses, permits, etc) in conjunction with improving the ability for customers to access information quickly and comfortably (regulations, maps, etc).
2-stars is enough. There is a lot you could do with this app. Everything on the website could be incorporated. Weekly fishing reports need to be added. Take a look at Texas fishing app.
Fix the app!
App is pointless if it doesn’t work....same issue as others....”404 error”
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.