Huntloc is a real-time hunting, tracking and management app for hunting teams and provides tracking devices for hunting dogs. You can see the movement of hunting dogs and other hunters on your smartphone, share information between hunters and create your own hunting map.
Tracking a common hunt is easy
One of the members of the hunt starts hunting on his or her phone and receives a unique code. Other hunters join the hunt using this code. This creates a hunting team whose movement is visible on the phone map. When the owner of a hunting dog with a Huntloc tracking device joins the hunt, all participants will also be able to see the dog's location.
Hunting with Huntloc is more effective, safer and more fun
• While on a common hunt, your phone shows the current location of dogs and hunters, the direction of movement, the pace of movement, and the distance traveled. Hunting and dog tracking are unlimited in distance.
• During the hunt, you can send messages to the participants and share the location of the various hunting events on the map (e.g., a caught game, an animal track, etc.). Plus, you can quickly call any hunter.
• The different maps of Google and the Estonian Land Board and the hunting objects recorded by the hunter themselves (e.g., animal feeding places and other hunting-related locations and areas) give an accurate overview of the hunting ground. You can share your hunting objects with other Huntloc users.
• When navigating in the hunt, you can set a navigation target and then use the compass view to arrive at the desired location by the shortest route.
• A 24-hour weather forecast with sunrise and sunset time will help you plan your hunt. You can view the weather forecast for your own location or for a location selected on the map.
• Huntloc's portal.huntloc.com can be used for viewing the hunts you have participated in and for more convenient drawing of the hunting card.
The location of a dog with the Huntloc tracking device can be seen on your smartphone
The Huntloc tracking device provides a very accurate position of the dog in the terrain. The tracking device uses the mobile network and has no distance limitation - the dog can be tracked from thousands of kilometers away. All you need is a smartphone to monitor your dog and control your device. In addition to tracking, you can call the dog, listen to the dog's activities and give voice commands. Keeping the device constantly on the dog's neck, it acts as a security device and can be switched on from a distance when the dog is lost.
The tracking device is very strong, lightweight, waterproof and has a long service life. The monitoring time is 36 hours (10 seconds interval) and the standby time is 1 month. In order to ensure waterproofing, there are no openings or buttons on the unit, and the 3 indicator lights indicate the unit's operating status. The device is charged wirelessly.
Added tracker firmware update notification. Published new FW for tracker (1.8.12)
- Huntloc OU
- 38.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Huntloc OÜ
- In-App Purchases
- Huntloc application licence $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.