Outdoor Life Magazine Editors’ Choice for Best Hunting App. Featured in multiple publications as an invaluable tool.
HuntStand, with millions of downloads, is the #1 hunting app in the world and is the only hunting- and land-management app you will ever need. This revolutionary app is packed with invaluable mapping, weather, tracking, and social features.
Using this app, you will have access to offline weather and maps of your hunt areas. You can edit your maps while out “in the field” then sync them with your HuntStand account to further explore them online.
Gain access to nationwide property boundary and owner information, our proprietary Hunting Land layer, 3 different satellite image layers, and many other useful interactive maps.
View relevant written and video content from HuntStand Media including gear reviews, hunting tactics, useful tips, and much more.
Use our Harvest, Sightings, and Task logging features to understand your property like never before.
Upload your trail camera photos to HuntStand.com to see incredible game movement insights and sync them to the HuntStand app.
Fully map your property using more than 100 easily-discernible custom icons, shapes, and lines including scouting marks, stands, property boundaries, food plots, ponds, roads, trails, and numerous other important objects of interest.
View distance and area measurements using our advanced measurement tools. Our app will give you extremely accurate map-based distances in feet, meters, and yards and area measurements in acres.
Create an account and gain the ability to:
• Sync Hunting Area maps with HuntStand.com
• Order ultra-high-resolution printed maps through the HuntStand.com website that you create using the HuntStand app.
• View and edit maps using ultra-advanced online mapping features
• Share maps with friends
• Create a personal profile
• Add friends to your network
• Locate your friends using the Friend Finder feature
• Join group hunting areas (allowing you to share and edit maps with your hunting friends)
• View advanced statistics built from your personal harvest and sighting history
In-app purchases are available to remove advertising for one year and also for HuntStand Pro.
HuntStand Pro includes:
• The removal of all advertisements
• Unlimited property parcel queries across the country. View property boundaries, size, and owner names. Add property boundaries to your custom maps.
• The ability to view your maps using our true 3D technology
• Hunting Lands: State managed hunting land including WMAs, DNR boundaries, GMUs, hunting units, zones, districts, regions, boundaries with regulations, natural areas, conservation lands, habitats, and more
• Public Lands: Federal, state, and county public lands including BLM, national and state forests and parks, Fish and Wildlife, DNR, conservation areas, public easements, and more
• Tree Cover: Tree cover derived though analysis of NASA satellite imagery
• Natural Atlas: Trails, ATV and 4x4 roads, forest roads, campgrounds, parks, natural points of interest, and more
• DG Vivid: Digital Globe Satellite Imagery with vivid colors
• Mapbox Satellite: Advanced Mapbox Satellite Imagery
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal;
You can manage subscriptions and turn auto-renewal off by going to your Account Settings after purchase; and
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the you purchase a paid subscription.
Thanks for using HuntStand! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. We fix bugs, clean up our code, and make other improvements.
• Fixed a crash reported by some users.
Ratings and Reviews
Great product for the average hunter...
I’ve been using this product for several years now and have always liked it. I recently got to use a feature that became available this year. I shot a doe and she took off like a rabbit... I had a good idea of where she went, but when I got to the shot site there was minimal blood. I turned on the tracking feature and started making my way into he woods. I finally found more blood about 100 yards from the initial site, started the tracking feature over again so I would know exactly where I found the most recent blood and started 10 yard sweeps through the woods. Was able to keep referring back to my tracking and finally found the deer another 50 yards out deeper in the woods. It was dark and without the tracking I am not sure I would have found her and the meat would have been wasted. I also like being able to look back at my kills and sightings on my computer and see the weather info and trends as to when I am seeing the most movement and at which of my 5 properties will be my best opportunity to see/harvest animals given different weather situations. I have a cousin that I have given permissions to so he can also see where and when to hunt in different situations.
Would recommend to any hunter
I’ve been hunting my whole life and downloaded this app a while ago and did not use it much. I have really put it to use and it is extremely helpful. As we know, every minor or major advantage we can get in the woods is worth anything. Marking spots is an obvious but there are many other things this can be used for. This app helped me find a deer this weekend actually. I heard the deer pile up at what I thought was about 50 yards from the stand so I marked about where I heard him fall. When I got out of my stand I looked for blood for a good 45 mins and there was none. I went and looked around where I felt the deer piled up and could not find the deer and was getting turned around. I drew a line from my stand through the spot I marked about 100 yards past. From there, the gps letting you know which way you are facing, i zig zagged that line 50 yards past on each side and kept moving. I found the deer in about 15 minutes 25 yards off of that line but it had ran about 50 yards further than I had thought. This in itself made this app worth it but before this I still had found this app to be an absolute must.
Long term review
Absolutely fantastic app for managing a property or properties that you hunt. So easy to share with others and plan out where to put stands or where animal movement is. After using for a few years and logging lots of data it’s also a great resource to manage changes to a property. Invaluable to any hunter. Now that it has private property boundaries it’s a cut above every other app out there.
Recently began predator hunting and couldn’t do it without the weather feature on this app. I can quickly switch from property to property and gauge the wind. When hitting multiple properties in a night it couldn’t be easier with HuntStand.
All my hunting friends set up their property and share around. Even if you don’t hunt there it’s nice to be able to find your buddy when he puts down a deer and needs a hand. Switch to his property and communicate.
Last feature I use the most is the tracking function. Make trails into a stand and anyone else on the property in the app knows how to avoid putting scent in the wrong place. Makes walking in to a stand in the dark easy too.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TerraStride Inc.
- 49.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 TerraStride Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Parcels $11.99
- HuntStand Pro $24.99
- HuntStand Pro $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.