Hurricane Track 3.0 is the most advanced, modern, and easiest to use Hurricane Tracking and Radar application! Hurricane Track 3.0 features incredible new features such as 18 World Radars featuring the newly launched GOES-16 Satellite, a new customizable dynamic Local Radar using NEXRAD "next-generation radar" technology, Forecast and Hazard warnings, future projected tropical cyclone paths, Lightning Intensity Radars, Sea Temperatures, Cloud Formations that can potentially turn into tropical cyclones, Maps, an interactive 3D Earth, detailed tropical storm information and discussion, and much much more! Hurricane Track 3.0 brings the most advanced hurricane tracking technology to your fingertips, and the best part is Hurricane Track is Free!
- 300+ World Radars: 18 Radar Locations around the globe with 17 Radars per Location
- Customizable Advanced Local Radar using NEXRAD technology (U.S. only)
- Projected Tropical Storm paths: Future tropical storm paths for the next five days
- Forecast and Hazards give you detailed forecasts for different periods of the day, and hazards that you should look out for (Tornado Watch, Flood Warning, High Tide, etc.) (U.S. only, Updated hourly)
- Innovative Lightning Intensity Radars
- Interactive Map with Tropical Cyclones, Live Clouds, and Earthquakes
- Sea Surface Temperatures for the past two months
- Graphical outlines of cloud formations that can turn into potential Tropical Storms
- 3D Earth with Live Clouds, Tropical Storms, and Earthquakes
- Tropical Storm and Weather Information, Summaries, Discussions, and Outlooks
8 World Radars for 12 different Locations around the Globe!
- Visible - Unenhanced visible imagery that transitions to IR2 overnight
- Shortwave - Channel 2 Shortwave Infrared imagery - Shortwave, sometimes considered "night visible"
- Water Vapor - IR Channel 3
- Aviation - Aviation color enhancement
- Dvorak - Used for tropical classifications with the Dvorak technique
- JSL - Used to bring out low level and high level clouds in tropical cyclones
- Funktop - Higlights intense areas of precipitation
- Rainbow - Rainbow enhancement curve, colorful enhancement
- Updated User Interface
- Fixed various bugs throughout the application
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You must fix the lighting tab because when you click on the tab the app goes off. That is not supposed to happen. I just downloaded this app and I give it four stars. Can you also have in the radar maps Atlantic and Pacific areas. Can you also go through the entire app and see what tabs are work and which one are not working and fix then all. Make the app more realistic on everything that is in it and possibly add new features.
I am quick to give negative reviews, so I thought it high time to give credit where credit is due. This is a great free weather app. The looping for the satellite and radar is longer than any weather app on the store. The variety of satellite enhancement curves is great. Lighting is also provided. All this for free, it is one of my go to apps. Thanks so much guys for this wonderful app and all the dedication and hard work you have put into it. Again thanks so much for the long loops, this is so advantageous for seeing storms in a fluid motion.
Southeast Asia and Northeast Asia Radar Blank!
The other locations are all wonderful and work perfectly. That said, when you select on the radar images for Southeast Asia and Northeast Asia, you get nothing but a white, blank screen and so no radars in motion. It is a huge disappointment. There is no way to see the mega-typhoon activity in that region of the world. It used to be possible. Why are there suddenly banner ads on this application???
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.